Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

They spent a gagillion dollars on TEs last off-season, and I thought that was a very peculiar decision.  

Though we'll see.  If Mac Jones takes a step forward, they will continue to be competitive.  

Spoiler:  he won’t.  He’s ass.  Not in the sense that he’s awful, but he’s the guy that makes you think you have a guy but in reality he’s the 18th best guy.  He’s Andy Dalton awhile back.

• Like 2

Just now, Berggy9598 said:

Who's draft board do you think they're looking at?

You don’t get to pick where you draft. They were in range of Dotson’s value. GB was a threat at that time to take him. You can’t drop back behind them. So they took him. Was it a high value pick? No. Just because they had to take him there if they wanted him doesn’t make it great value. But it’s not a bad value pick.

Jamin was a bad value pick.

So, ya. I agree with you here in RE: the original poster. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

Spoiler:  he won’t.  He’s ass.  Not in the sense that he’s awful, but he’s the guy that makes you think you have a guy but in reality he’s the 18th best guy.  He’s Andy Dalton awhile back.

It's crazy how many people don't see this. He came in with a high floor and that's what we saw. His ceiling is...not good. Belichick had to take him to stop the bleeding after Brady left and immediately won a SB. They won't go anywhere with Mac, especially in the AFC. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

FML the Ravens are absolutely killing this draft.  They just picked two All Pros.

McQueen?!?!?!? Is that you?!?!?!?  

37 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

FML the Ravens are absolutely killing this draft.  They just picked two All Pros.

McQueen?!?!?!? Is that you?!?!?!?  

Just now, Conn said:

It's crazy how many people don't see this. He came in with a high floor and that's what we saw. His ceiling is...not good. Belichick had to take him to stop the bleeding after Brady left and immediately won a SB. They won't go anywhere with Mac, especially in the AFC. 

I’ve been shouting it from the rooftops since last January brother!  I just don’t get it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I made the Steve Smith comp to Dotson on this thread weeks ago, Rivera stole that from me :ols:

And 30 minutes ago I said he is an inch taller than DeSean Jackson. Just sayin'. Great minds think alike. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vanguard said:

If they were taking a receiver all along, why wouldn’t they go for Olave or Williams, they were still on the board at 11?  Stop defending them for making stupid decisions.

I'm not defending stupid decisions.

I'm questioning your stupid opinions.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1