Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 12th Pick in the 2022 NFL draft the Vikings select CB Derek Stingley Jr. LSU 6'1 195 

I will crash now and be back around about 10am-11am... Please tag a few of the peeps who are next while I'm gone, if people continue picking.

Lets try and keep it moving as best we can. I will update the OP in the am.

@Epochalypse on the clock

@duffy on deck

@ComManDersFan57 coming up

@ComManDersFan57 coming up

@KDawg in the wings

@IrepDC in the wings

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

There was a mock years ago where players were eligible and it ended up being a nightmare.

We must never speak of that again.

Just woke up so I'll pick in 5 mins, and I'll add my well wishes for Riggo'sRangers family.

• Like 1

With the 13th pick and their second pick in the 2022 ES GMs Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select....

JORDAN DAVIS, DI, Georgia

See the source image

While some may think that this is a bit high for a DI in today's NFL, I offer a few points:

- The Texans play in a division with TEN and IND, who have Derrick Henry and Jonathan Taylor respectively

- For his athleticism (RAS 10.00), there are clear signs that he may be able to get after the QB more than he did in college

- For all the talk of being a 2 down player, you don't ever get to 3rd down without going through 1st and 2nd down, so excelling in those 2 downs is still critical

- Lovie Smith ran a Tampa 2 which used Warren Sapp as a disruptive 3 technique to get after the QB, Jordan should be able to fill this role

- Familiarity with our 1st pick Travon Walker should help along with bringing a championship mentality to a struggling franchise

@duffy on the clock

@ComManDersFan57 on deck

@ComManDersFan57 and then on deck again

@KDawg in the wings

@IrepDC in the wings

Edited by Epochalypse
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Good morning, everyone. I'll plan on making my selection within the next 30 mins to an hour. I have a few things I need to handle first. If anyone is interested in a trade, please shoot me an offer. 

Edit: pick is made, doing my write up real quick 

Edited by duffy
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

With the 14th selection in the 2022 ES GM's Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select CHARLES CROSS, offensive tackle from Mississippi State. 

COLLEGE: Mississippi State

POSITION: OT

HEIGHT: 6'5"

WEIGHT: 305 lbs

While we still have LT Ronnie Stanley, he's been hurt the past two years and the loss of Orlando Brown, Jr. was strongly felt last season. The Ravens, with all of their edge, CB and NT options gone, will take the last remaining top 10 player on their board and help get the offensive line back to a major strength as in years past. 

NFL Draft scout Matt Miller was among those with good things to say about what Cross showed.

“Did a lot of work at RT — which could benefit a team like the NYG in the top 10. That’s if he makes it to them. Cross is very much in the mix in the top 5 picks," he tweeted. “One note to add: Teams love his versatility and some see him as a LT while others want him at RT. One scout who last saw him in-season told me he’s “MUCH” improved in his run-game technique and power.”

https://www.si.com/college/mississippistate/.amp/football/2022-nfl-draft-ot-charles-cross-mississippi-state-football-pro-day

• Like 2

I forgot to post the next one's up:

@KDawg and the Chargers On the clock 

@IrepDC and the Saints On deck

@ComManDersFan57 and the Eagles Coming up

@Chump Bailey and the Steelers Coming Up

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Nice haul for Philly. Sucks they have 2 and the Gnats have 2 in the first as well. 

Yeah, it sucks for the Commanders. Eagles have pick 19 as well.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ComManDersFan57 said:

I forgot to post the next one's up:

@KDawg and the Chargers On the clock 

@IrepDC and the Saints On deck

@ComManDersFan57 and the Eagles Coming up

@Chump Bailey and the Steelers Coming Up

Yeah, it sucks for the Commanders. Eagles have pick 19 as well.

Only saving grace is that the reward for thier embarrassing PO loss the cowboys get to watch the rest of the NFC East get 6 picks before they go at 24 - LOL  

@ComManDersFan57 and the Eagles are on the clock

@Chump Bailey and the Steelers are on deck

@clskinsfan and the Pats are coming up

@PokerPacker and the pack are coming up

@goskins10 and the Cards are coming soon

@Davistron20 and the boys are coming soon

It's been 20 years since Green Bay has drafted a WR in the first round, but the need is dire, and the value is too great to pass up.  With the first round pick, courtesy of @Commander_N_Chief kindly sending it to me for Davante Adams (along with a 2nd round pick), the Green Bay Packers are opting to select Davante's Replacement.

Jameson Williams - WR, ALABAMA

jameson-williams.jpg?w=1024&h=576&crop=1

Before tearing his ACL in the championship game, Williams was on track to be the first WR off the board.  At 6'2", he has the requisite height to play the boundary, and while unable to perform at the combine due to his injury, he's been estimated to have a 40-yard-dash sub 4.3 seconds.  In addition to being a top receiving talent, he's also proven effective as a kick returning with two returns for TDs last year, and we need all the help we can get at Special Teams after that fiasco against the Niners.  At #22, Green Bay is thrilled to welcome such a top end talent this late in the round.

@goskins10 On the clock
@Davistron20 On Deck

• Like 1
  • Sad 1