Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

We are open to doing it how the masses want. Remember there aren’t players being traded. Our draft only involves draft picks. Those MAY change hands in the first week of FA, so it’s a valid point. But again, it’s up to y’all. 

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

8 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

26th to start makes more sense since FA will be a solid week and a half old.

I would share this sentiment, in terms of being able to see the holes that FA covers and also allows more time in terms of pro days which are ongoing at the moment. 

• Like 2

• TSO pinned this topic

@thesubmittedone  Thank you!!  

I had originally said sooner would be OK with me - admitting I backtracking here 🙂  But the more I think about it, the second week of free agency will see a lot of secondary moves that may significantly change how people draft. 

Ultimately I will go with the majority, but I am leaning more to waiting now than I was. If I could change my vote to wait I probably would.

• Like 2

Hmm... Though I would be first but the Bengals got here before me - but let the games begin - The Falcons are open to any reasonable trade proposals for #4 (just in case there is any confusion, #4 comes before #5 in the draft! Just sayin' 🙂 ) now that we have Ryan locked up as our QB for the next few years (is not what I would have done, but I have to live with it.)

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, thelongestbreath said:

Now that the best team in Texas, the Houstan Texans have their franchise qb: Ryan Finley already added to the squad...the Houstan Texans are open for trade downs starting with our first pick in the 3rd.

You should change your name to thelongestwaitbeforepicking

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, thelongestbreath said:

Now that the best team in Texas, the Houstan Texans have their franchise qb: Ryan Finley already added to the squad...the Houstan Texans are open for trade downs starting with our first pick in the 3rd.

I heard a rumor that you'll be inviting Bill O'Brien back to make Houston's first draft selection this year. 

• Like 1

Ok Guys Just a reminder the Mock draft starts at noon on Friday!!

The more everyone works together, the smoother this thing goes, and the more enjoyable for everyone....

-Just some highlights of the rules

-you have 12hrs to make your pick in the 1st round. Check the OP for the times per rounds. -Please Review the Rules before we begin.

-if you are unavailable when its your turn please make sure to send me or @goskins10 your list of possible choices.. That way we can keep the draft moving and not waiting forever. 

-no trading of players!

-only one trade of future picks for each team.

-also if you see that me or @goskins10 are not around and you make your pick. Help Out! Send the next few picks a PM that they are up or coming up soon. It Takes a Village to run a draft sometimes. Again please be considerate of your fellow mock drafters.

-Dont be that guy, always late or last minute with your selection. 
Send Us a list if your aren’t gonna be around. 
Stuff comes up and we totally understand but if every one of your selections takes 11 hours and 30 minutes...

You are doing it wrong. LOL...

Let’s have a Blast and all do our part!!
See you Friday at high noon. 

Thank You!

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1

In an effort to save time and not "be that guy,"  the Ravens GM would like to go ahead and announce Baltimore's seven selections from the current available prospect pool. I'm sure the expediency will be welcomed wholeheartedly by all and my name will be sung with praise across our great country. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, duffy said:

In an effort to save time and not "be that guy,"  the Ravens GM would like to go ahead and announce Baltimore's seven selections from the current available prospect pool. I'm sure the expediency will be welcomed wholeheartedly by all and my name will be sung with praise across our great country. 

😂😂😂

yes no worries I will sort through it all!

you said you def wanted a Kicker in the first 3 rounds right? All good, we got you!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

😂😂😂

yes no worries I will sort through it all!

you said you def wanted a Kicker in the first 3 rounds right? All good, we got you!

Obviously. Tucker just isn't cutting it anymore. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RWJ said:

So is your draft going to start on the appointed day, this Friday 3/26?

High noon tomorrow!

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Is this an annual tradition? I’d like to go back and look at these over the years to see how much better our drafts would have been if our picks were made by random ES members instead of the ****heads in our FO.

Take a gander at COWBOY-KILLA's 2020 draft for the WFT. Not too shabby. Sneed, Harrison Bryant would be outstanding and Jack Del Rio would be using Simmons correctly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1