Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

14 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

The ultimate compliment paid to him, by multiple fans ; "claiming" they're quitting being fans of the team, because of this last straw. Actually seen some say they're going to latch onto the Jets instead. Lol

I typically take most fans' reactions with a grain of salt, but this got my attention.

This is a meme going around Twitter under almost any big football-related tweet. Under Mahomes tweets you’ll find “Chiefs fans” who are actually Jets fans or whatever pretending to be mad at the team and saying they’ll now be rooting for a REAL team that Mahomes should play for like the Jets. It’s copypasta. Google it.

Between this and your attempt to decipher what “welp” means I think it’s time we as a group tell you you’re getting too old for the internet. Pack it up Mal, you had a good run. :ols:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I dont get it

tater everyone here likes you but you established a year or two ago that you don’t understand the cap and why it’s important and why it’s not just fans caring about how someone else spends their money. It impacts the entire roster and how good the rest of the team can be, to put it simply, it’s not just cash. You don’t need to post every time to let us know that you don’t get the salary cap, just assume we know lol

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

tater everyone here likes you but you established a year or two ago that you don’t understand the cap and why it’s important and why it’s not just fans caring about how someone else spends their money. It impacts the entire roster and how good the rest of the team can be, to put it simply, it’s not just cash. You don’t need to post every time to let us know that you don’t get the salary cap, just assume we know lol

How do you know if everyone here likes me? Year-in year-out it is getting kind of old isn't it LOL

38 minutes ago, ODU AGGIE said:

I don't believe he meant,  "Hell, fire Ron". I think he meant, "Hell-fire, Ron" -- using hell-fire as a two-word exclamation.

O

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This is a meme going around Twitter under almost any big football-related tweet. Under Mahomes tweets you’ll find “Chiefs fans” who are actually Jets fans or whatever pretending to be mad at the team and saying they’ll now be rooting for a REAL team that Mahomes should play for like the Jets. It’s copypasta. Google it.

Between this and your attempt to decipher what “welp” means I think it’s time we as a group tell you you’re getting too old for the internet. Pack it up Mal, you had a good run. :ols:

To quite the contrary,  my life is very much, just beginning to take shape. With or without teenage acronyms.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

3121427.png&w=43&h=60&scale=crop&backgro

Curtis Samuel

2020 team: Carolina Panthers | Age entering 2021 season: 25

Samuel emerged as a multi-positional player in 2020 who set career highs for receptions (77) and yards (851) while also getting 41 carries out of various formations.

3120348.png&w=43&h=60&scale=crop&backgro

JuJu Smith-Schuster

2020 team: Pittsburgh Steelers | Age entering 2021 season: 24

Smith-Schuster had a confounding contract year, but there is plenty of earlier tape of him playing as a high-end downfield receiver.

My preferred receivers.

Something about JuJu. I think we’ll go after him. Entering free agency at age 24. That is staggering really. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

https://nfltraderumors.co/washington-wont-tender-rfa-cb-danny-johnson/

Washington Won't Tender RFA CB Danny Johnson

I'm okay with that, but I really hope they put something on the table for Moreau.

Unless we sign another young, promising corner.

• Like 2

Wow I just read that they are interested in bringing back DJ at a lower rate.

The dude was just on a rookie contract that he signed as a UDFA !

How much lower than that, can you go ?

They must really think lowly, lowly of him.

Good news, if he doesn't return, is that it will force them to find a legit returner.

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Wow I just read that they are interested in bringing back DJ at a lower rate.

The dude was just on a rookie contract that he signed as a UDFA !

How much lower than that, can you go ?

They must really think lowly, lowly of him.

Good news, if he doesn't return, is that it will force them to find a legit returner.

presumably vet minimum, and all the tenders must be higher than vet minimum

18 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

JuJu, Jonnu, Jayon 

Get them in, just rolls off the tongue.

I'd take that.  The only one I'd replace would be JuJu with Samuel but I'd be super happy with that haul in FA.  :)

38 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I'd take that.  The only one I'd replace would be JuJu with Samuel but I'd be super happy with that haul in FA.  :)

Yeah to be honest, I have my preferences, but in reality there is a load of talent available at positions we need to strengthen. I’m not too precious about getting my particular choices in, I just hope we are aggressive enough to add and improve.

Same applies in the draft, plenty to go at, we should get significantly better as a roster.

38 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

I'm hoping we are to bud. 

Think I’d rather risk giving Riley Reiff a 2 or 3 year deal and plugging him in at LT. Probably come at a third of the cost and won’t require a premium draft pick as well to get him.

• Like 1