Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyMaybe said:

If you want to contend in this day and age you have to have more than two good receivers, it would be on its way with McLaurin and Toney but it still needs more

They got this big kid who tore his hamstring last year, AGG.  Also Sims & Sims Jr LTD. When they're you 4th or 5th options I'd say it's covered with Toney pick.

3 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I'd be happy with C.J. Mosley and a day 2 player after snatching Toney at #19. 

Mosley would be an mlb in the 4-3 right?  He would be great in that role, but what would we have to give up to get him?  And the Jets aren't cap strapped and are active in trying to improve their team, not sure they'd want to part with him anyway.

I was reading up on anthony walker earlier, wondering why someone getting so much praise would be allowed by an up and coming team with cap room.  Turns out he is horrible in pass coverage.   Might be ok at a reasonable cost as an early down thumper, but also wouldn't "solve" our mlb problem.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, redskindan07 said:

I'm curious about the plans for LB this offseason. There are a couple in FA that would fit but I'd like Zaven Collins in the draft as he could play OLB or ILB 

I hope they have eyes for Anthony Walker.  Could be a sneaky good sign for MLB.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NYSkins21 said:

Mans name is Corn! Certainly is an "interesting name". 😂

Well, for starters, there's "Children of the Corn" (Stephen King) if you're into supernatural folk horror and then there's "Music from the Elder" (KISS) if you're into horrible supernatural folk.  So assuming he puts together his proverbial career year, the secondary could be the Cornfield where Corn's children live and when Elder makes a play, "and there's some music from the Elder".  

Bonus points if he can bring the lumber:  call the ballcarrier/passcatcher a cob and "Washington sure put some Corn on that cob!"  Respect your Elders.

• Haha 2

JuJu...still laugh at the visual I get when I hear that line 'The Brown is the Browns!' coming from Dave Chappelle

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I think the delay in some of the WR's getting signed is that teams want to meet with them first. Expecially Golladay and JuJu. Both are headstrong and before you spend that big money you might want to see if you click. 

Don't like either one of them for big money.  Something smells fishy with both.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1