Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Just not high on him, SIP.  We have to be smart during FA.  I'd spend the $$$ on Robinson but other than than go with Corey Davis.  Think he is close to a break out and won't break the bank.  We need a free safety some kind of bad.  Oh and a starting QB too not named Darnold.  LOL

OK if you aren't high on him there typically is a reason.  Have you watched him or is it just a feeling?

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Anyone know if he recovered from his injury? I forget what it was, I remember it being serious.

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-linebacker-bud-dupree-says-hes-feeling-great-in-recovery-from-acl-injury/

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Bud Dupree said that he is feeling good and on track to be ready for camp next season … although he didn’t mention anything about his contract status with the team.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Henry said he wants to go to a team with a good QB -- Heinicke?

Heinicke needs to pick up the sat phone and get Hunter on the line. Have that son of a **** smooth talk him into coming here.

Henry would be a nice addition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

OK if you aren't high on him there typically is a reason.  Have you watched him or is it just a feeling?

Haven't watched him nor have I even heard of him.  I know he's on the Lions and they don't get that much rep. but I should have heard of him after 2 years of 1000 yards of receiving before the injury.  I'd rather spend the $$$ on Davis or JuJu as I think they compliment Terry better.  Also forgot we need a ILB in the worst way.  I hope we get a good one one day one.  So many needs and we can't fill all the holes but I think this:  Fitz at QB on a 2 year deal, next LB, WR, FS.  I put them in this order.  Maybe I am way off.  :)

• Confused 1

Curtis Samuel or Corey Davis are the WRs that I think Washington will target since this year's draft has a good amount of WRs that will be available after the first round. Basically, Terry, mentioned FA WR, and draft WR could upgrade the group overall without breaking the bank. I am thinking Linebacker, Tackle, or QB will probably be taken in the first round based on what didn't get addressed in free agency.

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-linebacker-bud-dupree-says-hes-feeling-great-in-recovery-from-acl-injury/

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Bud Dupree said that he is feeling good and on track to be ready for camp next season … although he didn’t mention anything about his contract status with the team.

OK, I want Bud Dupree now........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Fitzmagic, Golladay, and a MLB in FA would be fun. Then Mond in the 2nd or something to develop would make sense and give us a future. 

I like it, load up on weapons and then sign Fitz....add defense in the draft along with a slot WR and look out.

• Like 1

It's just one year on that front and if I recall he didn't even need surgery. 

I'd watch a few games of his if you got some time -- the dude is insane.   

I will.  :)  Thoughts on spreading the money around and getting WR like JuJu or Cory Davis to complement Terry and Fitz at QB on a 2 year deal, then get LB, then FS.  

7 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Fitzmagic, Golladay, and a MLB in FA would be fun. Then Mond in the 2nd or something to develop would make sense and give us a future. 

Fitzmagic and Golladay are just about a perfect marriage.  Golladay is arguably the #1 contested catch WR in the league and Fitz likes to let it fly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I will.  :)  Thoughts on spreading the money around and getting WR like JuJu or Cory Davis to complement Terry and Fitz at QB on a 2 year deal, then get LB, then FS.  

I don't have an issue with spread the money around.  I want though some impact players.  I think they need a game changer at MLB and a game changer at WR.  Ron doesn't tend to spend big on FS so I'd expect them to go cheapish on that spot. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It's just one year on that front and if I recall he didn't even need surgery. 

I'd watch a few games of his if you got some time -- the dude is insane.   

Well, Holladay is there for ya, SIP.  :)  I still think JuJu/Davis would complement Terry better and allow us to save a little money and fill other needs.  That's all.  :) 

I don't have an issue with spread the money around.  I want though some impact players.  I think they needed a game changer at MLB and a game changer at WR.  Ron doesn't tend to spend big on FS so I'd expect them to go cheapish on that spot. 

Well, if we p/u Boston I will be disappointed.  He had a really down year last year.  We can do better and hope we do.  We really do need a good FS.

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Well, Holladay is there for ya, SIP.  :)  I still think JuJu/Davis would complement Terry better and allow us to save a little money and fill other needs.  That's all.  :) 

I wouldn't hate Juju but among the 2nd tier receivers I like Corey Davis and Samuel more.

As for the first tier, its just Golladay and Robinson.  I'd be surprised if Robinson hits the market but who knows?  And i consider myself one of the biggest Terry fans on the board, liked him before that draft, pushed hard for him.  Yet I can argue that either guy is at least as good as Terry -- maybe better than him.  I think this offense is desperate for another major cog.  

• Like 2

I wouldn't hate Juju but among the 2nd tier receivers I like Corey Davis and Samuel more.

As for the first tier, its just Golladay and Robinson.  I'd be surprised if Robinson hits the market but who knows?  And i consider myself one of the biggest Terry fans on the board, liked him before that draft, pushed hard for him.  Yet I can argue that either guy is at least as good as Terry -- maybe better than him.  I think this offense is desperate for another major cog.  

Well, now we wait to see what Chi does with Robinson.  Holladay is out there and so is Robinson.  I would rather go 2nd tier.  That's just me so we can spend at LB, get an ( I hope) an above average FS and secure Fitz.  

2 hours ago, RWJ said:

Well, if we p/u Boston I will be disappointed.  He had a really down year last year.  We can do better and hope we do.  We really do need a good FS.

Yeah, I’m seeing JuJu or Samuel at receiver. Would like Jonnu Smith at TE, although we appear to be looking heavy in the draft there.

Jayon Brown at LB. Darby likely re-ups at corner. Boston seems inevitable at FS.

Edited by UK SKINS FAN 74