Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

We really need to find a way to get these fools out of politics. Our government is no place for people who will do anything for money. I just get the feeling this guy knows his voters wont read and as long as he gets in, he has it made. 

I do wonder if he is even eligible for public office though. If he's serving time for Jan 6 then he is involved in an insurrection, right? Wouldn't that disqualify him? Who even makes that determination? 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I am curious who is paying for the trump-world lawyer hired by the Secret Service driver.

Numerous other former Trump White House staffers have lawyers paid for by Donald Trump's PAC, including Cassidy Hutchinson's lawyer before she fired him and agreed to testify before the January 6 Committee.  

Trump's PAC Paying Legal Fees of Jan. 6 Witnesses: Report - Rolling Stone

Trump PAC paid nearly half a million to law firms representing allies subpoenaed by Jan. 6 committee - ABC News (go.com)

Donald Trump’s New Campaign Expense: Lawyers for Jan. 6 Witnesses (thedailybeast.com)

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I find it interesting that “patriots” believe that this is the greatest country on earth, yet every extension of the federal government is corrupt.

“The greatest country on earth” is the one that existed before the Civil War.

I hate that words like "patriot" now make me assume MAGA idiot.  

The place I'm staying just built a pavilion and on the back wall, it as "We The People" in a very old-style script.  When I first saw it, I said to Buzzette how sad it is that when I saw that, even without context, my first thought was "****ing MAGA country".

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

The place I'm staying just built a pavilion and on the back wall, it as "We The People" in a very old-style script.  When I first saw it, I said to Buzzette how sad it is that when I saw that, even without context, my first thought was "****ing MAGA country".

Yet you stay there, for a swim-up bar. 

I've got worse reasons for where I am, but damn...you're retired.  Go live. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yet you stay there, for a swim-up bar. 

I've got worse reasons for where I am, but damn...you're retired.  Go live. 

We actually decided about two weeks ago that this place wasn't for us.  I thought we could just ignore the MAGA but we can't.  We paid for a year upfront (for a discount) so we will stay at least through the summer and probably fall.  But I'm looking at spots in south Florida.  My mom lives there and is getting pretty old.

Edit:  I was also looking at Nashville but they need to update their marijuana laws.

Edited by The Almighty Buzz
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

I think the same thing every time I see a flag on the back of a pick up truck. I know for a fact that doesn't mean anything by itself.....

But I'm not really going to pull over and find out either. 

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I think the same thing every time I see a flag on the back of a pick up truck. I know for a fact that doesn't mean anything by itself.....

But I'm not really going to pull over and find out either. 

I fly a U.S. flag on Federal holidays, angled beside our front door. It is a beautiful sight.  It doesn't belong to one political persuasion over another.

I flew it the day after the 2020 election when Biden defeated Donald Trump.  And I'll fly it on the day Donald Trump dies or is imprisoned. Whichever comes first. 

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

12 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Dems aren’t without blame on that front, they’ve all but let the republicans run away with the flag and the term “patriot” a long time ago.

Self-proclaimed "Patriots" have been around for a long time, this isn't new. The below is from 1968.

D_juiQvX4AAQKOO.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I fly a U.S. flag on Federal holidays, angled beside our front door. It is a beautiful sight.  It doesn't belong to one political persuasion over another.

I flew it the day after the 2020 election when Biden defeated Donald Trump.  And I'll fly it on the day Donald Trump dies or is imprisoned. Whichever comes first. 

Oh I know. I also know its not something everyone understands. But I still feel that way and I know for a fact I'm not alone. An unfortunate part of this countries history is that we used the flag to cover some messy **** and we will just have to accept that. I'm glad folks like you fly it too though. I actually have a neighbor who thinks the exact same as me and has one in his yard for that very reason. Thats cool 

1 hour ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

You can troll whoever put it up by commenting that it’s exactly the same as in the office of Saul Goodman, a lawyer who provides legal defense for Mexican drug dealers.

My favorite is the ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ flag and license plate. You often see it flown outside the worst trailers in ****ty drive-trough towns in West Virginia. I’ve wanted to let them know that everyone has been treading on you all your lives and yet you keep voting for them.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1