Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Iirc, this is hearing #8? 

Or are we talking season 1 & 2?!?

Get it together, dude. 

Season 1 -  June/July Hearings

Season 2- September/ October

Season 3- November/December 

Sequel series in 2023 - Maga Investigates the 1/6 Select Committee; brought to you by MyPillow, MyCoffee

• Like 1

Bravely bold Sir Hawley
Rode forth from the Capitol.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir Hawley.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Hawley.

fark_aid0R0JB6MI_NEUtFbMKbAPV0sY.jpg?AWS

BXU4YTenu1s%2BUE=

Edited by China
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, China said:

Bravely bold Sir Hawley
Rode forth from the Capitol.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir Hawley.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Hawley.

fark_aid0R0JB6MI_NEUtFbMKbAPV0sY.jpg?AWS

BXU4YTenu1s%2BUE=

Probably my favorite moment.  Cheers. 

6 hours ago, China said:

Jan. 6 rioter who said she wanted to shoot Nancy Pelosi sentenced to 60 days behind bars

A January 6, 2021, US Capitol rioter who said she had looked for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to kill her that day was sentenced to 60 days behind bars Thursday.

"We broke into the Capitol, we got inside, we did our part," Dawn Bancroft said in a selfie video she took after leaving the Capitol on January 6. "We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the frickin' brain, but we didn't find her."

"Those comments, Mrs. Bancroft, are not acceptable in a democratic society," district Judge Emmet Sullivan said during Thursday's sentencing. "I feel bad for you, I feel bad for you that you made these comments."

Sullivan said he considered sentencing Bancroft to more time behind bars but chose to stick with the Justice Department's request of two months.

Click on the link for the full article

59 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Honestly, justice should take over and go after people. Justice is only now starting to ramp up, pathetic.

There should’ve been a special prosecutor appointed in the spring of 21, to investigate this.

Most American Citizens: I think we should hold those who planned or participated in an attempted coup in the US fully accountable.

Merrick Garbage: Whoooooa loose cannon.

• Like 2

Hawley is funny, but the most compelling media from tonight's hearing was the Pence footage and audio.  Basically, Pence's secret service were calling their family telling them goodbye.  And he had not left by the time the Capitol was breached. 

Additionally the testimony from Milley regarding Meadows asking him to "stop the narrative that the VP is in charge."  Milley was just like, "politics, politics, politics"... When Pence was actually taking leadership over Congress to defend the Capitol building as the Commander in Chief is supposed to. 

Oh yeah... the absolutly blank public records from Trump and no pictures.  

The scary thing is... 10 out of 10 McCarthy, McConnell, GOP would do it again to hold the power of the Presidency.  Like, they really don't care as long as the President is team red.  Eff whoever ends up being on his staff... there will be no excuse in 2024. 

• Like 5

"Someone" is completely unhinged--SAD!

@realDonaldTrump

·6h

Liz Cheney is a sanctimonious loser. The Great State of Wyoming is wise to her. Why not show the tapes, or interview, those that, with evidence, challenge the election?

@realDonaldTrump

·6h

1. But Crooked Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, and many others, contested their Elections - and for a far longer time than I. 2. How do they know I watched on T.V.? 3. I never said that to Kevin McCarthy, who came to Mar-a-Lago to say “hi” very early on (the Unselects don’t say this). So many lies and misrepresentations by the corrupt and highly partisan Unselect Committee!

@realDonaldTrump

·7h

But wasn’t this the same Sarah Matthews, who I don’t know, that said such nice things about me on January 20th - or long after January 6th?

• Haha 2