Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

‘You Attack a Federal Officer…’ Steve Doocy Shuts Down Outrage From Co-Hosts Over Feds Investigating Jan 6

Steve Doocy pumped the brakes on the brewing outrage from his Fox & Friends co-hosts focused on the reported federal investigation into Donald Trump-related customer data.

Fox & Friends started Thursday covering documents obtained by Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) for the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government. The documents suggest that after the events of January 6th, federal investigators looked for signs of extremism by asking banks to look through customer transactions by using search term filters like “MAGA” and “Trump,” but also more generic terms like “Small Arms,” “Cabela’s,” and “Dick’s Sporting Goods.”

As Brooke Singman told the Fox News morning show that there wasn’t an apparent end date for these data searches, Doocy noted the timing of the investigation, pointing out that “this all happened during the Trump administration.” Singman acknowledged that point, even as she focused on Jordan’s claims that the data surveillance continued after President Joe Biden’s inauguration.

As the Fox hosts took over the conversation, Ainsley Earhardt said, “Basically, we don’t have any privacy. This is such an invasion!” Doocy, who has established himself as a contrarian in recent months, countered by raising a possibility of why the feds were looking at hunting retailers after January 6th.

“You know what Bass Pro, Cabela’s, and Dick’s Sporting Goods all sell? Bear spray,” he said. “There were a number of police officers, federal officers who were attacked, allegedly and some people have been convicted since then because they used bear spray… You attack a federal officer, there’s gonna be a federal investigation obviously. I don’t know. I’m just suggesting, they all sell bear spray.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb up 1

Fox news Morning Zoo:  "We don't have any privacy! The government is overreaching in their investigation!!"

Fox viewers: "I think we need a dictatorship."

**** all these people.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

They put away a real whack job this time.

Proud Boys member Marc Bru has been sentenced to six years in prison on charges related to storming the Capitol on Jan. 6 after he insulted the judge who punished him.

Bru repeatedly interrupted Chief Judge James Boasberg calling him the “clown” and a “fraud” presiding over a “kangaroo court.” Boasberg warned him that he could be kicked out of the courtroom if he continued, The Associated Press reported.

You can give me 100 years and I’d do it all over again,” said Bru, who was handcuffed and shackled. Boasberg determined Bru had no remorse.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4427105-proud-boys-member-sentenced-prison-jan-6/

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

All these J-6 offenders are getting off too easy imo. But I greatly appreciate and applaud the amount of resources and commitment devoted to this process and the legal systems execution of these matters, nonetheless. 

• Like 10
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

They put away a real whack job this time.

Proud Boys member Marc Bru has been sentenced to six years in prison on charges related to storming the Capitol on Jan. 6 after he insulted the judge who punished him.

Bru repeatedly interrupted Chief Judge James Boasberg calling him the “clown” and a “fraud” presiding over a “kangaroo court.” Boasberg warned him that he could be kicked out of the courtroom if he continued, The Associated Press reported.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4427105-proud-boys-member-sentenced-prison-jan-6/

6 years seems weak after he was an asshole in court. Add another 4 or 5 just for that.

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I agree with Jumbo.
These sentences are ridiculously light.

I don't know who needs to still be told this, but prison usually DOESN'T have a positive effect on a person.
These folks will go in a rabble and many will come out full fledged terrorists.

~Bang

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Feds use Wayback Machine to identify alleged Jan. 6 rioter who led calls to arrest state officials for COVID-19 rules

Jason Howland, the founder of an organization known for its protest of COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, has been arrested and charged with five counts including obstructing proceedings inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Court records reviewed Thursday by Law&Crime confirm Howland was arrested in Michigan on Jan. 23 and charged with obstruction of an official proceeding, entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

Howland, the founder of the group “American Patriot Council,” is accused of storming the Capitol and in an FBI affidavit accompanying the charges, the agent notes that Howland was readily identified in a Jan. 17, 2021, post on social media site X, then Twitter, from a sedition hunter group known as Michigan Tea.

• Thumb up 1

‘Preposterous’: Federal judge decries efforts to downplay Jan. 6 violence, label perpetrators ‘hostages’

The longest-serving district judge on the federal bench in Washington, D.C., warned Thursday that false rhetoric about the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol — including the sorts of lies hurled by former President Donald Trump and some of his congressional allies — poses an ongoing danger to the nation.

Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee to the bench, said the “destructive” misinformation, spread by political leaders who have downplayed and misrepresented the attack, had become pervasive.

“In my thirty-seven years on the bench, I cannot recall a time when such meritless justifications of criminal activity have gone mainstream,” Lamberth lamented in a seven-page public court filing.

Though he did not mention Trump by name, Lamberth specifically called out language used by Trump and, more recently, Trump allies like Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), describing Jan. 6 defendants as “hostages.”

“I have been shocked to watch some public figures try to rewrite history, claiming rioters behaved ‘in an orderly fashion’ like ordinary tourists, or martyrizing convicted January 6 defendants as ‘political prisoners’ or even, incredibly, ‘hostages,’” he wrote. “That is all preposterous. But the Court fears that such destructive, misguided rhetoric could presage further danger to our country.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

A New Jersey man arrested this week by the FBI for his part in the January 6 rioting was ID'ed in part by his throwback Philadelphia Eagles beanie...

240131-Lee-Giobbie-eagles-hat-jan-6-ew-131p-30d1cb.jpg

Online sleuths ID'd him and reported him to the FBI.  They found an October 2020 family photo of him

at a pumpkin patch wearing the same Eagles beanie.

He was charged with several Federal crimes, including felony civil disorder, obstructing an official proceeding,

and, I hope, rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles.

FBI arrests Jan. 6 rioter IDed with help of facial recognition and a throwback Eagles hat (nbcnews.com)

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Guess they're finding out what "federal" means.

Federal = guvmint

Guvmint = bad

That's the equation the moronic malevolent bigoted ignorant democracy-hating meatsacks that make up the majority of the GOP base lives by per the programming from their media and elected puppet masters.

If only it were a physically terminal affliction.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1