Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

This is how numb we’ve become.  A former President, indebted to foreign countries, is caught dead to rights with possessing TS/SCI material at his residence. Indictments to come. This story about Newt should be a blockbuster, but it won’t get the attention it deserves.  These are wild allegations. 

The wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine

Don't fold your hand yet

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, tshile said:

This will be why it doesn’t go to charges and court 

You mean because Trump will blackmail release of the documents?

Otherwise, you're saying he gets a double standard from every other person that's been convicted of mishandling classified docs.  I hope not.

• Like 1

The craziest part of this on-going saga is there has already been crimes pretty much established and we (the public, at least) have as of yet, not even been informed of Trump's intentions with the top secret documents, let alone what he might have already used some of them for. 

Trump's defense for anything is usually weak, but the things his defenders are saying now about this whole situation has to take the cake as the most incoherent blustering yet. Every time one of his lawyers opens their mouth they admit to something new and then try to explain why it's okay. 

Trump says he's 'financially supporting' January 6 defendants and will look 'very favorably' about full pardons if he wins the 2024 election

Former President Donald Trump said on Thursday he recently met with defendants in trials related to the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot and that he is financially supporting some of them. 

When asked during a call-in with the conservative Wendy Bell Radio show how he can help the defendants, Trump said he's "financially supporting people that are incredible," adding that he hosted some defendants in his office just two days ago.

"It's a disgrace what they've done to them," Trump said, referring to sweeping Justice Department and FBI investigations of the deadly insurrection.

"They're firemen, they're policemen, they're people in the military," Trump said of the defendants, adding that his legal team has been "working on it very hard."

Click on the link for the full article

Trump's legal team is on it?  Poor ****s.  No wonder the NYC cop got 10 years.

• Haha 3

I got into a twitter mini-debate with a guy who was quoting this man. See if you can spot the mistakes:

One big mistake he made: saying "Presidential Records Act trumps general statutes on government property."

The Presidential Records Act says the following: "Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office."

So according to his own tweet, the Act that he says trumps everything else clearly states Trump did not have the authority to take presidential records home, as they automatically became the property and "legal custody" of the government Archivist...and not the president.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Is that 90 in the box.  There are more throughout the listings.  What surprised me is 33 boxes not 15.  Granted, many of those boxes do not have documents labeled classified.  However, that isn't a distinction which would matter in an espionage case. 

I do wonder what happened to the documents in the empty folders.  I know at my work, I had empty folders where I had taken the documents out but still had folders with the labels for the next time I was dealing with documents on that subject.  A common case for that would be folders I had with "training" marked on them.   I saved the folders because I knew I would need them again, and why make another folder when i could just reuse the old ones.  However, we had to keep a written record of the disposition of all sensitive materials.  If he still has that, then there is no issue with empty folders.  The folders isn't an issue to me.  The lack of documents he should have in them may be.

I have no experience in dealing with classified documents but I'd strongly suspect there is a proper way of storing the documents when not being read. I'd also suspect they need to return to their folders marked classified when not is use. 

Perhaps someone who does have that experience can correct me or confirm.

So I counted no less than 1,443 "Magazines/Newspapers/Press Articles and Other Printed Media" recovered from his office or storage room.

This malignant narcissist is his own biggest fan, cutting out anything written about him for his scrap book or to frame and put on the walls of his ****ty golf clubs.

Donald Trump - The #1 Member of the Donald Trump Fan Club.  What a douche bag.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I have no experience in dealing with classified documents but I'd strongly suspect there is a proper way of storing the documents when not being read. I'd also suspect they need to return to their folders marked classified when not is use. 

Perhaps someone who does have that experience can correct me or confirm.

Correct and correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That maybe true.  However having document folders with said markings can just be left overs of documents sent his way, a place to store them when they come to him.  He may have legitimately destroyed whatever he got in the folders.  The question is whether it was documented correctly or just disposed of to keep there from being any record of the information.  The difference is between destroying government records (possible crime) and disposition of papers or copies of papers which is usually a requirement for printing such records (at least in my experience). 

• Like 1

Just now, gbear said:

That maybe true.  However having document folders with said markings can just be left overs of documents sent his way, a place to store them when they come to him.  He may have legitimately destroyed whatever he got in the folders.  The question is whether it was documented correctly or just disposed of to keep there from being any record of the information.  The difference is between destroying government records (possible crime) and disposition of papers or copies of papers which is usually a requirement for printing such records (at least in my experience). 

I agree.  Having empty folders like that doesn't really mean anything.  People are trying to make it a much bigger deal than it is.  It tells no tale at all just having empty folders.