Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2021

Cooked Crack

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Who do I complain to?  On a more serious note, how is everyone feeling so far? Just hearing Fairfax County won't report the early vote until later.

Yeah none of them will. 

im feeling better after looking at the chart I posted above. 

I think there’s a very solid chance the “Virginia is a close race” narrative was bunk. Which means I’m going to laugh my ass off cause we got about 10 months of voter fraud lawsuits and nonsense to wade through if that happens. 

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Fairfax is reporting early  vote last. You are seeing today’s vote. Unless something changed in the last 10 minutes. 

Kornacki said he thought it was just the early vote, probably not right. Anyways, things are looking a bit rough right now.

• Like 1

At some point the bozos in the Democratic Party hopefully realize that letting college-educated progressives dominate your social messaging is a massive L nearly all over the country. 

The GOP made CRT into an issue, even though it’s non-existent in schools, but let’s not pretend that a bunch of Dem aligned people haven’t been shoving the ideology of Robin DeAngelo and Ibram Kendi in everyone’s face. 

• Like 1