Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 hour ago, NickyJ said:

KCD scratches an itch, but it isn't quite what I had hoped. Everything felt too stiff, but they did have a good variety of stories. I loved "A Woman's Lot". Pickpocketing skills were hilariously useless when you can just walk around smothering people until they're unconscious, then steal from them. Everyone in my KCD playthrough should be terrified of the nights when I'm in town lol

Dude, yes lol. Fallout taught me to never harm folks with actual names. Sooo thankful that there are plenty of Guards, Shop Guards, Wayfarers, Bandits, and Townsfolk to slaughter under cover of darkness. Or stalk them out into the wilderness and let my hunting dog run them down. 👍

Sometimes I just randomly punch people, just to hear them scream "Help me Jesus, alarm!" 🤣

57 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Fallout taught me to never harm folks with actual names.

🤷‍♂️

I think I must've missed that lesson.  Most of my playthroughs for any of the Fallout games had something like this happen:

Me:  Oh, this town full of people has an unexploded nuclear bomb in the middle of it.  Ooooooh, how to I get that to blow up?????

The game, 15 minutes later:  You now have to choose to disarm the bomb or blow it up.  CAUTION, blowing up the bomb will kill everyone and....

Me:  Skips rest of dialogue.

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 1

Yeah, should've prefaced that you can kill almost everyone except for children ( pretty sure Fallout 4 was the first one to introduce unkillable friendly or neutral npc's), but the penalty is that it can eliminate various questlines. And of course,certain quests involve killing other named npc's.

But in terms of random, indiscriminate killing, nah, only the nameless...

9 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Antonline.com did a surprise ps5 bundle drop today. It was up and back down in about 35 seconds, website crashed.

So, my quest to get a PS5 is going well. Right on the precipice.

Lol I feel your pain...but just don't think it will happen until 2021

3 hours ago, KDawg said:

Antonline.com did a surprise ps5 bundle drop today. It was up and back down in about 35 seconds, website crashed.

So, my quest to get a PS5 is going well. Right on the precipice.

I take it BJs (ahem) was a no go last night? It was there for a good 10+. I'm hoping (praying) Costco has their bundles back in stock this or next week. Want that Series X one. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

9 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I take it BJs (ahem) was a no go last night? It was there for a good 10+. I'm hoping (praying) Costco has their bundles back in stock this or next week. Want that Series X one. 

I think BJs dropped. GameFly did one today too, but I’m not a member.

13 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Costco had bundles up like an hour or so ago.  I don't have a Costco membership so I didn't bother.  I think by the time I heard about it it was too late anyways.

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

XSX runs Skyrim with 4K graphics mods at 60FPS. 

Will be doing my first Skyrim play through now that insufferable 30 FPS is no longer the problem.

I mean... it's not like I'd be hurting anybody if I bought a Series X just for this reason alone and decided to play again, right?

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 XSX popped up on popfindr tonight at a Target like 25 mins away (the one in Laurel)  at like 8:30 so I hopped in my car.  I got there and I saw like 5-6 people or more that I could tell were wondering.  No one was at the desk so I rang the bell and then like 2 other people got behind me.  One guy came up and I was like it shows on the inventory that you all got 4 XSX?  And he was like we may they may be in tonight or tomorrow it's not definite.  It was definitely somewhat shady how he was answering.  Then another guy walked up who seemed more in the know and was just like 'we are not going to be selling those tonight we will get them off the truck after we close the store and they will be for sale tomorrow.'  I asked if they were doing tickets and he said he doesn't know because he won't be there.

Then when I left the 2 people behind me were like 'yeah I was wondering the same thing too'

So I'm done with Target B&M at this point I'm just going to wait until I get lucky with one online or order online with in store pickup.  Or if a Target within like 15 minutes of me gets 20+ on popfindr.

I'm going to be heated if I see the gone from popfindr tonight lol.

5 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Looks like they are all live now.  Still get the error when trying ot add any to cart.

(Not going to buy any, just curious)

I haven't been able to access my gamestop.com cart other than to add items to it in nearly a month.  

Edited by visionary

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I haven't been able to access my gamestop online cart other than to add items to it in nearly a month.  

Well I'm not getting an actual error but rather this crap message "Please try again in few minutes.. we will keep adding inventory."

BTW, looks like Target on Cherry Hill has 4 XSX in stock.  Camp out if you want one!

Edited by purbeast

I've been using Best Buy for Black Friday deals in recent days, since they had deals up early and I can't buy anything from Gamestop's website (despite various talks with customer service).

I notice Nintendo has some new online sales up now too.  (I got a switch like a month ago and my parents have been playing Mario Odyssey and Yoshi's Crafted World)

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1