Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Question..would requiring a captcha to add items like this to your cart foil the bots?

On the PS5 reddit some people are saying they got stuck in Captcha hell trying to check out. So I think it foiled people more than bots. 

Instead of thousands of people fighting it out with the refresh button, what is the problem with just having a waitlist system?

I'd happily add my shipping and billing information. Take the money out of my account in advance. Give me an approximate delivery date over the next few months and be done with it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Instead of thousands of people fighting it out with the refresh button, what is the problem with just having a waitlist system?

I'd happily add my shipping and billing information. Take the money out of my account in advance. Give me an approximate delivery date over the next few months and be done with it.

It takes work on their end. They don't want work. All they have to do is throw the consoles on their sites and get thousands of hits in a matter of minutes and they sell em all anyways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Makes too much sense for one. 

On the PS5 reddit... every time I see someone post "LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!"

Or "IT'S FINALLY HERE"

I get irrationally angry.

We get it. You got one. We don't know who you are and none of us care. Good for you though. I'd be happy for you if I wasn't trapped in an endless time loop like I had the time stone and I was fighting Dormammu and getting my ass kicked repeatedly for a century.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nada for me either at Walmart and GameStop. Smh. This is beyond frustrating. Wack. My kids don’t get it. Every time they see me, did you get it? Lol. Sorry kiddos struck out again. My Brother In law is gonna try and set up the Bot @purbeastsent. He’s in IT..we’ll see if he can figure it out, I sure as hell couldnt. Lol. I feel helpless, lol. This is silly. And the fact I can’t get it makes me want to just plow through this anguish, and achieve the goal.

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Nada for me either at Walmart and GameStop. Smh. This is beyond frustrating. Wack. My kids don’t get it. Every time they see me, did you get it? Lol. Sorry kiddos struck out again. My Brother In law is gonna try and set up the Bot @purbeastsent. He’s in IT..we’ll see if he can figure it out, I sure as hell couldnt. Lol. I feel helpless, lol. This is silly. And the fact I can’t get it makes me want to just plow through this anguish, and achieve the goal.

Same with my kids. 

"Dad, PS5 has been out for a week. I wouldn't care, but you said you'd get one as soon as you could."

Me: "Yes. And I am still doing that. I obviously suck and cannot. Now, go play with a cardboard box or something."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Same with my kids. 

"Dad, PS5 has been out for a week. I wouldn't care, but you said you'd get one as soon as you could."

Me: "Yes. And I am still doing that. I obviously suck and cannot. Now, go play with a cardboard box or something."

Pic of KDawg with one of his kids...

d5f4196a28e65795c2f625d2f4679d12.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, Xameil said:

Pic of KDawg with one of his kids...

d5f4196a28e65795c2f625d2f4679d12.jpg

They're actually good kids... They are kids, though, and don't understand stuff like assholes buying them to sell for double the price.

So...

That is funny, though. I would have laughed harder if I wasn't ready to drop kick my monitor. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

They're actually good kids... They are kids, though, and don't understand stuff like assholes buying them to sell for double the price.

So...

That is funny, though. I would have laughed harder if I wasn't ready to drop kick my monitor. 

Lol I'm sure they are...but them being good kids ruins the Willy Wonka reference..so for this thread purposes..they are rivals to Veruca Salt....sorry..lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

So...

The good news is that you still have 5 1/2 weeks til Xmas. Assuming that is what it's for. Now the bad news...

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 1