Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Biden/Harris Administration's Cabinet: Who Do You Want in Which Role and Why?

Jumbo

First tier cabinet and other offices need experienced executives. Second tier positions can be filled with the up and coming executives and experts in their fields. And so on down the line. It's as it should be to restore our government that was decimated by Trump and his minions. 

I don't think I need to refer to Biden and his minions. It's quite refreshing!

• Thanks 2

While I'm loving the competence and professionalism of the picks so far, it doesn't seem like Harris has had much influence on the choices or that they're exactly building a bridge to the future with young up and coming folks.   Maybe they can get some experience at lower positions, though that would take them out of the spotlight some.  

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

First tier cabinet and other offices need experienced executives. Second tier positions can be filled with the up and coming executives and experts in their fields. And so on down the line. It's as it should be to restore our government that was decimated by Trump and his minions. 

I don't think I need to refer to Biden and his minions. It's quite refreshing!

👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, visionary said:

While I'm loving the competence and professionalism of the picks so far, it doesn't seem like Harris has had much influence on the choices or that they're exactly building a bridge to the future with young up and coming folks.   Maybe they can get some experience at lower positions, though that would take them out of the spotlight some.  

yeah but after this dumpster fire I don’t think you want young up and coming people in those roles. Maybe in a normal transition you could but really you want rock solid experience pros ready to get started on day 1 fixing this mess 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

John Kerry may not be a sexy pick, but if you're trying to hit the ground running on getting back into the Paris Climate Treaty and also infuse the necessary gravitas into the Climate Envoy position and ensure that the envoy's voice at the NSC will receive due respect and deference, it's hard to think of anyone better than John Kerry.

• Like 3

What about Adam Schiff for Attorney General. 

I actually think he would do a good and honest job, but I also think that he might decide he has unfinished business in investigating Trump, Devin Nunes, Jordan, etc. On the other hand, I can't see him getting through Senate confirmations, but if the Dems win Georgia???

Mwhahahahahahaha!