Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2020) We clinched the NFC East didn't we?

Partag

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Umm the first 5 weeks taught us this is a bad team that can't compete with good teams.  All the next 6 weeks will tell us is does this team suck as bad as the bottom teams or suck less and might be able to get to 5 wins on the season.  

4 minutes ago, drowland said:

Umm the first 5 weeks taught us this is a bad team that can't compete with good teams.  All the next 6 weeks will tell us is does this team suck as bad as the bottom teams or suck less and might be able to get to 5 wins on the season.  

5 is to many. 2-4 is most likely.

4 minutes ago, drowland said:

I dont know if I’d agree necessarily. If this team can put together some wins against these next 4 opponents, it could get some confidence growing with the players and coaches and get them to believe maybe they can have a chance against good teams later this season. (Most likely they won’t, but still)

28 minutes ago, drowland said:

Well I didn't say we were going to use this schedule to become a playoff contender.

But I agree with the tweet's notion, that the next several weeks will say something.

We probably are an average or below average team at best. Yes, that may be a generous assessment. But the next several weeks will tell us exactly how bad we are. If we can't churn out some wins against these teams, then we're on the bottom rung of the NFL ladder

Sunday
Oct. 18
ny_giants.png at New York GiantsMetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ 1:00pm ETFOX Buy Tickets
Sunday
Oct. 25
dallas.png Dallas CowboysFedExField, Landover, MD 1:00pm ETFOX Buy Tickets
Sunday
Nov. 1
  BYE    
Sunday
Nov. 8
ny_giants.png New York GiantsFedExField, Landover, MD 1:00pm ETFOX Buy Tickets
Sunday
Nov. 15
detroit.png at Detroit LionsFord Field, Detroit, MI 1:00pm ETFOX Buy Tickets
Sunday
Nov. 22
cincinnati-nfl.png Cincinnati BengalsFedExField, Landover, MD 1:00pm ETCBS Buy Tickets
Thursday
Nov. 26
dallas.png at Dallas CowboysAT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX 4:30pm ETFOX Buy Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 6
pittsburgh.png at Pittsburgh SteelersHeinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA 1:00pm ETFOX Buy Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 13
san_francisco.png at San Francisco 49ersLevi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA 4:25pm ETFOX Buy Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 20
seattle.png Seattle SeahawksFedExField, Landover, MD 1:00pm ETFOX Buy Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 27
carolina.png Carolina PanthersFedExField, Landover, MD 1:00pm ETCBS Buy Tickets
Sunday
Jan. 3
philadelphia.png

at Philadelphia EaglesLincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA

Let's see:

@ Giants -  Can go either way.  We play them twice in 4 weeks, 2nd time after the bye. Probably win one and lose one.

Boys- Cowboys should win easily, even with Dalton starting.

Bye Week

Giants- Can go either way.  We play them twice in 4 weeks, 2nd time after the bye. Probably win one and lose one.

@Lions- Possible win but also a possible loss.

Bengals- Possible win but also a possible loss.

@Boys- Definitely a loss to the Boys on Turkey day.

@Steelers- Loss

@49ers- Likely loss

Seahawks- Defintely a loss

Panthers- They are ahead of the schedule on the rebuilding and that's without their RB.  Ronny loses to his former team.

@Eagles- Probable loss.

I see 3 more possible wins. I don't see us beating the Giants twice. We will find a way to lose to them once.  Maybe we could sneak another win to get to 5 wins but I doubt it.  4-12 seems like the best outcome.  That should get us a Top 5 pick.

@Lions- 

I just realized, if we win tomorrow against the giants, and Dallas loses to the cardinals Monday night (possible, since dak is out for the season), we’d be back in first place with the same record as Dallas, right in time for a home game against them before the bye week...

a lot would have to go our way, but it’s not impossible. Unlikely? Yes, but not impossible 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I just realized, if we win tomorrow against the giants, and Dallas loses to the cardinals Monday night (possible, since dak is out for the season), we’d be back in first place with the same record as Dallas, right in time for a home game against them before the bye week...

a lot would have to go our way, but it’s not impossible. Unlikely? Yes, but not impossible 

Can the stadium do a Fake "We Want Dallas" chant ?

Just now, Warhead36 said:

We aren't contending for the division nor should we. Time to end this farce.

We shouldn’t, that’s right. We aren’t, which is likely. However, there’s a CHANCE (really a .00000001% chance) that we move back into first next weekend. 

that would mean we’d have to beat Dallas next weekend, which isn’t going to happen. Which is why i say there’s a .000000000001% chance of us being back in 1st 

1 hour ago, FootballZombie said:

This division is as wide open as it is putrid. Which is to say very.

Smells like a brain that has been left out in the sun.

The div is so bad we are just as much in the division race now as we were yesterday. Que the continued push to win the thing.

At some point Dallas or Philly will rise to the level of mediocre or will at least pull away with a few wins.   They play the giants and the skins.  No way the skins can score like Dallas does even with Dalton and I would be shocked if the Skins beat the Feacals again.  At this point after today I can’t see the skins competing for the NFCE.   The worst division in football.  

Archived