Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

20 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Dallas is gonna win the division at 5-11

If he’s showing no improvement by then he will not be the QB.

I think Ron will ride with Haskins for this season so he knows for sure what he has and can then make a fully informed decision at the end of the year on the future of the position. The only way I don't see that happening is if Haskins is just so continuously god-awful week in and week out that Ron decides early on that he's going to completely move on from DH as the potential future.

I seriously doubt Ron sees Kyle Allen as the future of the team so it's not like he has a potential hot shot waiting in the wings. I think at best Allen would be a little bit better than Haskins right now. He also suffered from extreme bouts if inconsistency in the games he played and he isn't nearly as physically gifted as Haskins. Last season he would go from making great throws to looking like Ryan Leaf and back and forth. 

Ron knows perfectly well that this isn't a playoff team right now and I don't think he harbors any illusions that this is at least partly an evaluation year. I'm also guessing he's been pretty frank with Dan about that. 

Edited by mistertim

51 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

Sure...but we haven’t had a good kicker since Chip Lohmiller (that should tell you my age)....this cat has had his chances it’s time to move on. 

I'm soooooo much older than you. Just an LOL, no judgment. 

My grandmother sat next to Mark in church years after his playing days. She loved that man. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm soooooo much older than you. Just an LOL, no judgment. 

My grandmother sat next to Mark in church years after his playing days. She loved that man. 

Mark?

30 minutes ago, dyst said:

Adrian Peterson is a once in a lifetime type of athlete 

Yeppers..."what did I tell ya about yeppers"?..that you hate it lol..the office

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

The defenders made plays because Haskins handed them the plays to make.

First INT he stared his guy down and then the pass sailed high and left over the middle of the field directly into a defender's arms.

Second INT he again completely stared down the receiver the whole time before throwing, so the DB could make an easy break on the ball.

Third INT he again stared down the receiver the entire time so the DB could make another easy break and undercut the ball (which was also underthrown).

If he just tries to brush it off as the defenders making great plays, **** that noise. 

That's basically what I was saying.  when I hear him talk I her praising the other teams guys, but in my head I hear.   I didn' respect them enough to realize they could make those plays.   .  I mean that one safety... looked lik ea hall of famer, and the announcers were talking about how he worked in practice all week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I believe she means a guy who may have a family member that is the backup QB for the Broncos today. 

Mark Rypien the superbowl winning qb!!

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

And you won't unless you go back about 3 decades. 

Your grandmother sat next to a Washington legend!!!!

1 minute ago, Csup said:

Make the inanity stop 

Insanity 

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

No,,we're talking about kickers...damn, who's drunker than me? 

Moseley, you fools!!

Yes thanks to help from another skins fan..cant believe I forgot mark mosley..sorry!!!..I'm totally **** faced,just saying...lol

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I think Ron will ride with Haskins for this season so he knows for sure what he has and can then make a fully informed decision at the end of the year on the future of the position. The only way I don't see that happening is if Haskins is just so continuously god-awful week in and week out that Ron decides early on that he's going to completely move on from DH as the potential future.

I seriously doubt Ron sees Kyle Allen as the future of the team so it's not like he has a potential hot shot waiting in the wings. I think at best Allen would be a little bit better than Haskins right now. He also suffered from extreme bouts if inconsistency in the games he played and he isn't nearly as physically gifted as Haskins. Last season he would go from making great throws to looking like Ryan Leaf and back and forth. 

Ron knows perfectly well that this isn't a playoff team right now and I don't think he harbors any illusions that this is at least partly an evaluation year. I'm also guessing he's been pretty frank with Dan about that. 

Jumping on what you're saying, Ron signs Cam next year to a huge contract and goes from there.....Cam will come to DC in a heartbeat to get back with RR and we draft O-line and WR's....