Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

35 minutes ago, Conn said:

Come on man, how do you literally have the maximum wrong response to anything you quote? It’s uncanny. I could spend all day trying to think up unintentionally funny misreadings of peoples’ posts to troll with and not approach your skill level. The entire context of his post is that he was never going to buy his kid a Commanders ST21 jersey and he laid out his reasons why thoroughly, and then you come in having a totally different conversation. 

What I want for Xmas is a bottle of whatever you sip on while you post here. Because that **** has to be sublime. 

No, I’m very aware of what his point was🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m 100% aware he had no intention of buying his son the Sean Taylor jersey. I’m not stupid. I was simply only replying with what MY answer would be to the son, if I were him. He has very valid reasons of why he’s not going to buy the jersey, I never once said those reasons weren’t valid. His reasons are 100% valid, obviously. I fully admit that. I’m not stupid. 

i hope you have a WONDERFUL thanksgiving :) see? See how easy it is to be nice? 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 2

24 minutes ago, Conn said:

What I want for Xmas is a bottle of whatever you sip on while you post here. Because that **** has to be sublime. 

Haha.

@Cooleyfan1993 has been the youngest member here for the past ten years.  I don't think a single member of Gen Z has or will ever join Extremeskins, so he will permanently be the forum's little brother.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If Cooleyfan gets fired by Bezos will he remain or switch to another team.

Bezos will probably have Alexa do most of Redskins staff work. Automate. 

Maybe don’t make jokes about me losing my job. Since after all, it’s how I pay my rent. I’d never joke about anyone here being fired from their job, I’d like the same respect back. Thanks. Happy holidays 

AH lovely! Mr “thumbs down” entered the room! Decided it’s been a while since you used me as a punching bag I guess? 😑  Sometimes I question why I put up with this ****. Completely laughable. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If Cooleyfan gets fired by Bezos will he remain or switch to another team.

Bezos will probably have Alexa do most of Redskins staff work. Automate. 

“Alexa, give Daron Payne a new contract.”

”Ok!”

Edited by ntotoro
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Maybe don’t make jokes about me losing my job. Since after all, it’s how I pay my rent. I’d never joke about anyone here being fired from their job, I’d like the same respect back. Thanks. Happy holidays 

AH lovely! Mr “thumbs down” entered the room! Decided it’s been a while since you used me as a punching bag I guess? 😑  Sometimes I question why I put up with this ****. Completely laughable. 

Actually the jokes should serve as a wake up call to you and your coworkers. Nothing personal but you and your coworkers need to prepare for the very real fact of possibly losing your jobs anytime between the summer of 23 and Winter of 24. Revise your resumes and actually start looking for other employment.  You will have a new top boss in 5-8 months.

The Washington Redskins/Commanders  are the worst organization in sports. Not just on the field on the personnel side but on the non personnel side. The game day experience is poor. The stadium literally is falling apart. The customer continually gets shafted. Whenever they try to honor the past, they screw that. Now that’s not you or coworkers fault but the new guys will view you and your coworkers as part of the needed change.

Once the new guy takes over in the short term he may make some changes over the summer of 23 before the season starts. Some of the changes likely to include firing the current employees. They will observe the organization the rest of season to see what changes need to be done in the short term to improve the experience and what needs to be done long term, when the new stadium is built.  If it’s Bezos, I really think he will try to induce new technologies into the game day experience and automate where he can. Alexa literally could become part of the Commanders game day experience.

He’s going to bring in as many of his people as he can.

So, you and your coworkers need to start preparing now. Don’t expect to expect to be employed a year from now. You see that on the coaching/player side whenever there’s a new boss. Massive turnover. You are about to get a new owner; expect massive changes and likely you and you coworkers don’t survive those changes.

If the team was a top runned team with a top game day experience; changes would be minimal. They aren’t; so expect massive changes.

Since we are at the bottom, I personally believe the new guys need to clean house and bring in their own people.

You and your coworkers have plenty of lead time. If don’t prepare now, than that’s on you. Dan won’t be loyal to any of you on his way out and you all need to prepare yourselves now against the coming disruptions.

Well, good thing my dad is supposed to have a phone call with bezos in the near future to let him know what to expect when dealing with Dan in this sale. Said he’d put in a good word for me. Plus, stadium ops is WAY down the list of positions for any owner to give a rats *** about firing, for a pretty long time, sooooo 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

It's kind of funny watching people joking about Cooleyfan's youth while I'm younger and haven't been caught yet.

Then again, I hate the black uniforms and detest Sean Taylor's name being printed on them, so clearly I'm mature beyond my years.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

It's kind of funny watching people joking about Cooleyfan's youth while I'm younger and haven't been caught yet.

Then again, I hate the black uniforms and detest Sean Taylor's name being printed on them, so clearly I'm mature beyond my years.

Wait. You’re younger than 29? Seriously? 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait. You’re younger than 29? Seriously? 

By several years. Around 2005 was when I first really started paying attention to the Redskins, and that was with mild encouragement from my dad. Nowadays, I'm the more devoted fan, and I think he mostly keeps up with it out of habit and having another thing in common with me.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pwyl said:

But in this context getting stronger means posting smarter and better.

Personally I'm rooting for you, lilbro! 

I’d count me not defending the owner anymore, and me not calling people fake fans anymore as posting smarter :) I’d also call it posting smarter due to me not once saying @BatteredFanSyndromes reasons about Sean Taylor jersey werent valid.

The old me would’ve said they weren’t valid.

On 11/24/2022 at 12:01 AM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Good grief. Somebody's turkey must've been extra salty this year.

HTTR!

On 11/24/2022 at 8:03 AM, Catatonic said:

I wonder if this is the first leak from Dan and his digging up dirt mission on the other owners… 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11463239/Unearthed-photo-shows-14-year-old-Cowboys-owner-Jerry-Jones-heated-civil-rights-clash-1957.html

Makes you wonder doesn't it, especially the timing. I thought Jerey was one of the very few allies Dan had but who knows.  

12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

so the stadium ops people are to blame for the misspelling of London fletcher, and the idiot eagles fans leaning on a thing that’s not supposed to handle that much weight?

somebody's "running" the stadium.   

and yes ... they are responsible.

DFF4C64F-39DB-4045-B21A-A5A3A85423B5.jpeg