Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Can’t wait until the defensive, tone deaf twitter memo someone from the team puts out about this lol. It will for sure include a reference to or quote from someone in ST21’s family as a shield, and some BS interpretive art explanation for the bare bones effort. They’ll probably steal the one that one guy gave already in the gameday thread here.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Not earlier this season. early LAST season.

Today being the 15th anniversary of his passing, it makes sense, and they announced actually a year ago today that there would be a Sean Taylor memorial planned for this season. So this is been in the works for about a year now 

wow.  Portapotty-gate was last year?

time is a crazy thing

I honestly can’t wait for the official rebuttal from the team via Twitter.  You just know damn well they are going to make mention of how his family likes it or something, it’s a guarantee.

It’s the Nike jersey and Reebok pants for me. 

The jersey deal was with Reebok the entirety of his career.  Nike didn’t get the rights until 2012.  

😭

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Could they not have at least have covered up the exposed wires. Just get a white long sleeve to go under the jersey and make the pants longer to meet the socks. Granted that might cost a couple hundred bucks and required a small amount of extra effort so I guess I answered by own question. Poverty franchise as long as Dan and Jason are around. Get the entire crew out of there ASAP

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

They can't be this incompetent...can they?? This has to be intentional right??

Someone, possibly Tanya, actually thought this looked good if it was intentional.

I wish the Taylor family would complain about this.😖

They won’t. They have far too much class to air any grievances publicly. Just hope this will be the last big thing Dan effs up before he hopefully sells. 

• Like 1