Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, Panninho said:

Yes, I have. Like I said, he ain't no saint, not even close. But an NFL franchise is in the public eye weekly. Look at the facilities Jerry Joney built for Dallas. You think Bezos wouldn't built something comparable or even bigger? He ain't making our coaches **** in jars...

I think we would all hope that would be the case but Amazon is in the news daily for these issues now and nothing changes. I just don't think Bezos would be some polar opposite with this team than he is with his current business. Besides, JJ is a showman who loves the spotlight (big flashy facilities), Bezos isn't. Not that I have ever noticed.

1 minute ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Hope it’s true but the pessimist in me doesn’t want to commit to happy tears quit yet lol. Watch us get moved to Albuquerque 😂

That's what years of being a fan of this organization under Dan has done to us all.  We're all shell-shocked and can't enjoy good news lol

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I wonder if that one report about Tanya being booed had a lot to do with this...all these years she thought they were LOVED because they never read anything about themselves.

I hope so.  I hope they boo the ever living **** out of her again on Sunday and at every other given opportunity.  And I actually like Tanya, I think she's pretty good.  Makes me wonder what the **** she's doing with Danny but whatever.

11 minutes ago, repo_4 said:

Have you read any stories about worker morale at any current Amazon facilities? I don't think he would be the one to look to for fixing a broken work environment.

This is an exhausting take.  Like people think that Bezos doesn't have layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers of management between him and any of his facilities.

The idea that morale at an Amazon facility somehow is a harbinger of the type of owner that Bezos would or wouldn't be is lazy and tired.

1 minute ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Is it too early to start day-drinking?   (he says after cracking open his second IPA since 12:00)     👍👍

Nope.  Got some warm cider and some cinnamon whiskey mixed in.  Delicious.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is an exhausting take.  Like people think that Bezos doesn't have layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon layers of management between him and any of his facilities.

The idea that morale at an Amazon facility somehow is a harbinger of the type of owner that Bezos would or wouldn't be is lazy and tired.

Granted we are talking a hypothetical situation anyway (Bezos being the new owner) but pretending that a business that is basically ran as a sweat shop isn't tied to the owner because he isn't the one making those direct decisions is lazy and tired. It is his business. He is aware of the issues. He could fix those issues with one phone call. That has not happened. 

Just now, repo_4 said:

Granted we are talking a hypothetical situation anyway (Bezos being the new owner) but pretending that a business that is basically ran as a sweat shop isn't tied to the owner because he isn't the one making those direct decisions is lazy and tired. It is his business. He is aware of the issues. He could fix those issues with one phone call. That has not happened. 

Ok, sure.  

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ok, sure.  

Ok... This team is currently ran the same way that Amazon is (employees being treated like garbage and morale non-existent) and you blame Dan for it because he is the owner and refuses to change it. But Bezos is NOT to blame although he is also the owner, has the same issues and refuses to change it. It can't be both ways.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This isn't stopping.  Apparently they already have 4 inquiries.

I'm wondering if Goodell has silently been lining up potential suitors for the past few months to make this quick and smooth.

I'm pretty sure that was boner joke that zipped over your head.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1