Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

JP and Keim

Which is funny cause if you listen to the after game pods he is just roasting every aspect of the team. You have Keim saying organizational failure in tweets. They can be hard when away but when they have the opportunity to ask real questions they never do. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Ron basically told his team he doesn’t have faith in Carson. The team will start doubting Carson.

I'm sure they haven't just started. They see the guy each day. Unless he's one of those weird players who dominate in practice and then don't know what to do with their hands in a game. 

30 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Yeah, the dead silence followed by the reporters breaking it to try to do his damage control for him was unbelievable. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it in Washington.

People might just want to help you out a little bit when your not a certified sleeze-ball. Ron gets that credit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IrepDC said:

If he answers that question however you or everyone else wanted, we still suck. That's why it's nitpicky. It doesn't help us. Some of the best coaches in the league give crap answers intentionally because it doesn't actually matter. 

Yeah, but do they lead teams like ours in a market like ours? It's part of the job.  The coaches who do that typically are fired-to-be or playoffs-to-be, not really in the middle.

I agree that we do still suck no matter what. I just liked the answer he gave last week about how he wants the fans back but they haven't given us anything to cheer about. Dropped the eff bomb naturally, showed that he wasn't filing his nails while answering a question (that's the image I get when someone doesn't give a ****).

Show some passion. This job is temporary for everyone who holds it; this fandom is permanent.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Seeing as how you haven’t said “owner” to the press yet (unless there’s a video you’re holding back from us), I’d say you don’t have the stones either :P 

wow, @skinsfan4128 has it out for me I guess…..I didn’t even say anything bad. I made a JOKE, which cobracommander took as such. But yes, “93” me, that’s classy……

Lol. You take this way too personally.  Sometimes,  folks are going to disagree with you. It happens. 

If I had a dime for everything a fellow esers disagree with me, you mother****ers would never hear from me again (except maybe jumbo, and that's just cause he temporarily banned me when I first joined lol).

Regardless, quit getting so hurt over folks disagreeing with you. It happens. 

HTTR!

Just now, skinsfan4128 said:

Lol. You take this way too personally.  Sometimes,  folks are going to disagree with you. It happens. 

If I had a dime for everything a fellow esers disagree with me, you mother****ers would never hear from me again (except maybe jumbo, and that's just cause he temporarily banned me when I first joined lol).

Regardless, quit getting so hurt over folks disagreeing with you. It happens. 

HTTR!

I didn’t even say anything that can reasonably be disagreed with! I made A JOKE. Guess you hate jokes🙄 And it’s not just some coincidence that you somehow seem to find a reason to trash every post I make, lately. I’ve become way more hateful of this franchise and way less respectful of it, shouldn’t that be a good thing? Hmmm? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I didn’t even say anything that can reasonably be disagreed with! I made A JOKE. Guess you hate jokes🙄 And it’s not just some coincidence that you somehow seem to find a reason to trash every post I make, lately. I’ve become way more hateful of this franchise and way less respectful of it, shouldn’t that be a good thing? Hmmm? 

Lol. Again, you take this way too serious.  Which makes it that much hilarious.  I can honestly say that I have never seen someone lose their **** over being disagreed with as you.

Nonetheless,  glad to see you have stopped defending Lil Danny.

Congrats on your ascension.

HTTR!

He needs to go somewhere and sit down with that nonsense attempt at cleaning up his comments. He's not the ol' Iraqi Information Minister. I take what he said at face value. He could've easily said "offense" broadly. He said "quarterback", knowing damn well all the stuff that's been floating around about our starting QB since we signed him. Come on, man.

Edited by skinzplay

6 hours ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Lol. Again, you take this way too serious.  Which makes it that much hilarious.  I can honestly say that I have never seen someone lose their **** over being disagreed with as you.

Nonetheless,  glad to see you have stopped defending Lil Danny.

Congrats on your ascension.

HTTR!

Waiting Patiently GIF by General HospitalYou still haven’t pointed out what it was you “disagreed” with. Explain it to me. What was disagreeable in the post? Go on. I’ll wait 

You too, @86 Snyder, point to me what was disagreeable in the post, since you apparently have something you disagree with (can’t for the life of me think of what it could be).

Maybe before others feel the need to hop on the “use Cooleyfan as our personal punching bag” bandwagon, maybe JUSTTTT maybe, learn what the actual post was that this whole thing stemmed from 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb down 4

6 hours ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

Then why did he pause for an eternity after saying quarterback? Just doesn't make much sense to me.

Nothing Ron says anymore makes any sense.  

6 hours ago, Llevron said:

He's done. Even if they took that 'My bad' moment and moved on, the CORRECT answer to the question of why the other teams are ahead of him right now is that the teams are constructed better. And who put this team together? He did. So the problem is him, and if he doesn't know that, then he is done. 

The correct answer as a coach is ALWAYS 'It my fault' and in this case it is literally all on him. He is the GM and the Coach.....and he used the QB as an easy out. He does that a lot. Injuries, QB....he always uses them as his excuse and good leaders dont make excuses like that. dude is done here. He just doesn't know it yet. 

Gibbs always started in by saying "It starts with me".  That man took nearly all the bullets when things weren't going so great, and gave out all the praise to everyone but himself in times of success.  After SB 26 he said "I was just along for the ride, really."   God, I miss having a coach like that.

Edited by Redwards
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Conn said:

Right. You’ve got JP and Keim extrapolating what he meant in the same tweet where they report it, as if to cut off any criticism before it can be laid out. He’s clearly got some allies in the local media, and he was even asked some really helpful leading questions to save him from his “QB” comment. That’s why it’s funny he’s blaming this on the media “jumping on any mistake you make”. Like, buddy, it would have been way worse if this went national without anyone asking any friendly follow-ups right afterward. 

Ron & co feed these guys info and have a lot of off the record conversations with them (especially Keim). I did notice too that Ron was one of the first folks to congratulate Nicki Jhabvala on being cancer free on Twitter. Add on that, outside of JP, all these folks seem mild mannered

4 hours ago, Zim489 said:

Keeping him is the worst thing this franchise can do. Ive been calling this exact scenario for 2 years. Its going to set this franchise back years 

It's already been almost 2 and a half decades of setback after setback due to the buffoon team owner.

What's a couple more years?

This is terrible to say because of his battle with cancer and the way I’m speculating later in this post…but Rivera looks empty. He has none of the vigor he used to have, he looks almost fragile, eyes bugging out a little bit betraying his attempt at a calm voice/poker face combo…I’m not usually a body language/face reading type poster lol I find that stuff very tough to take seriously as people project what they already think onto others. And maybe I’m doing that right now, I acknowledge that possibility. But Rivera seems like a shell. Sometimes a major illness just wipes a person out and they’re never the same in mind or body. You see it more in older people than Rivera…but he may not be the same man he was when he came here, literally. He looks like he’s lost it to some degree, it feels very noticeable to me. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Conn said:

This is terrible to say because of his battle with cancer and the way I’m speculating later in this post…but Rivera looks empty. He has none of the vigor he used to have, he looks almost fragile, eyes bugging out a little bit betraying his attempt at a calm voice/poker face combo…I’m not usually a body language/face reading type poster lol I find that stuff very tough to take seriously as people project what they already think onto others. And maybe I’m doing that right now, I acknowledge that possibility. But Rivera seems like a shell. Sometimes a major illness just wipes a person out and they’re never the same in mind or body. You see it more in older people than Rivera…but he may not be the same man he was when he came here, literally. He looks like he’s lost it to some degree, it feels very noticeable to me. 

Ive never seen a person show less emotion on the field before. Win or loss. Its been this way for over a year. The press conference body language you talk about says more than anything. It looks like he doesnt care at all. 

• Like 2

Hmmmm...it's been six days since Snyder's ambulance chasers sent that letter to the Oversight Committee. Since then, nothing has leaked. It's actually starting to make Snyder and his minions look stupid for sending that letter so far in advance...by the time the OC's report is released, everyone will have forgotten about this letter and the subsequent Point The Finger At Bruce Allen charade by his lawyers on the radio.

• Like 2