Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

9 minutes ago, redskinss said:

So much information from so many credible sources, it's a lot to take in,  anything  yet from bow wow McCracken @sugma*****.net?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.........

Saw a great meme on FB once: “fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, still shame on you, I’m a great person how you gonna take advantage of me like that!” 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

UPDATE:

I just called Dan’s cell to see if he wanted to make an on the record comment but it went to voicemail. However, I know he was screening because it transferred after two rings when his phone is set to transfer after 4 rings.

This means somethings up and he’s worried about it.

Be patient folks. We could be in for a very long night. Just stay here and keep updating the page every few minutes.

4 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

UPDATE:

I just called Dan’s cell to see if he wanted to make an on the record comment but it went to voicemail. However, I know he was screening because it transferred after two rings when his phone is set to transfer after 4 rings.

Be patient folks. We could be in for a very long night. Just stay here and keep updating the page every few minutes.

Should I hold my pee?

5 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

UPDATE:

Yeah right.

6 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

UPDATE:

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

JP asked Ron how hard it is after 3 straight loses and two of them being divisional. 

Ron: How hard is this? Well because my expectations I mean I get it I wanna bring this franchise back I want the fan base back but we gotta give them a reason to and we're not giving them a reason that's what's disappointing. I mean we've had the opportunity, you know, it's it's it's frustrating, it really is, it it it just because you never seem to catch a break either. 

Ron was saying on the break was when they get an INT and it is called back because of a penalty or they get 20 yards and is called back because of a hold. But to me, those types of plays are on him though better coaching from his assistant coaches to the lines on both sides. He needs to create his own luck with better common sense players and coaching and discipline. 

• Like 1

I'll give Ron credit. He could have said it was extremely hard to lose 3 in a row, but he didn't. If he had said it was hard, he'd have been a liar, because from the way it looks here, it couldn't have looked easier to lose 3 in a row with a shoddy line, shoddy DBs, and poor coaching.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd be more than happy to see Cooley come back and be the OC.  Really like listening to his film breakdown.

Basically, Turner is clueless.   

He’s a smart guy for what he does. He’s not remotely qualified to be an OC just because he can break down film for fans lol. Even IF he had the X’s and O’s capacity for it—he’s admitted himself that his career ended earlier than it had to because he didn’t bother to pay attention to the details, didn’t take care of his body the way he should have, wasn’t obsessive about the work he had to put in to play to a later age. Then in the media, he couldn’t even maintain the schedule of a radio guy. Didn’t interest him after a while. Effort and research noticeably decreased, he was over it. Now he’s back (not his own show but still) and doing a nice job again. But the dude doesn’t have the qualifications or quite frankly (and maybe even more importantly!) even the baseline work ethic to be an NFL coordinator lol. The obsession and time commitment it takes to be just a mediocre coordinator would be overwhelming to most people—but with Cooley we have specific evidence (in the context of football and football analysis) of his relative laziness already. Disaster in waiting even just as an idea. 

This sort of interest in incestuous hiring just because a guy’s name is familiar has to die in this sport but especially for this team. We should know better. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Conn said:

He’s a smart guy for what he does. He’s not remotely qualified to be an OC just because he can break down film for fans lol. Even IF he had the X’s and O’s capacity for it—he’s admitted himself that his career ended earlier than it had to because he didn’t bother to pay attention to the details, didn’t take care of his body the way he should have, wasn’t obsessive about the work he had to put in to play to a later age. Then in the media, he couldn’t even maintain the schedule of a radio guy. Didn’t interest him after a while. Effort and research noticeably decreased, he was over it. Now he’s back (not his own show but still) and doing a nice job again. But the dude doesn’t have the qualifications or quite frankly (and maybe even more importantly!) even the baseline work ethic to be an NFL coordinator lol. The obsession and time commitment it takes to be just a mediocre coordinator would be overwhelming to most people—but with Cooley we have specific evidence (in the context of football and football analysis) of his relative laziness already. Disaster in waiting even just as an idea. 

This sort of interest in incestuous hiring just because a guy’s name is familiar has to die in this sport but especially for this team. We should know better. 

I've heard many respected coaches say that he was one of the smartest players they ever coached.    Obviously, he would have to be fully committed to coaching.  

When it comes to lack of attention to detail, I completely disagree.   He has way more than this coaching staff or the previous one.    On numerous occasions he would bring up tendencies prior to the game that came true during games.  

Maybe he can be Turner's Sherm Lewis?    He definitely needs help.  

10 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I've heard many respected coaches say that he was one of the smartest players they ever coached.    Obviously, he would have to be fully committed to coaching.  

When it comes to lack of attention to detail, I completely disagree.   He has way more than this coaching staff or the previous one.    On numerous occasions he would bring up tendencies prior to the game that came true during games.  

Maybe he can be Turner's Sherm Lewis?    He definitely needs help.  

I am putting my hat in. Romo. He will tell you what is going to happen before the snap. He is so on point. Get him! :D