Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

9 hours ago, joeken24 said:

Again you are creating an argument in your own mind. Asking me if I have an opinion on Hitler speaks largely to your desire to win an argument. Further, my opinion on anything outside of what I speak on is none of your business. You really need to check you mindset. You're digging why out there. If I'm not mistaken, you're aligning Dan to Adolph and OJ (??). I'm done with you bro. You deal with whatever matter you have going on between your ears.

Oh don't run away like a coward, especially after attacking me.  And I never compared Snyder to Hitler, pay attention to what I actually wrote. 

You claim our opinion of Snyder is jaded by the information we have read on him. We have never met him so how do we know those reports are accurate.

Well you have an opinion on others as well. Adolph Hitler being one. How about Mother Theresa?  Pick a name any name. Where did you get that opinion if it is not from info you have read?

Answer the question:  How is this different than how we formed our opinion of Dan Snyder?  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan

2 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Oh don't run away like a coward, especially after attacking me.  And I never compared Snyder to Hitler, pay attention to what I actually wrote. 

You claim our opinion of Snyder is jaded by the information we have read on him. We have never met him so how do we know those reports are accurate.

Well you have an opinion on others as well. Adolph Hitler being one. How about Mother Theresa?  Pick a name any name. Where did you get that opinion if it is not from info you have read?

Answer the question:  How is this different than how we formed our opinion of Dan Snyder?  

Running away? Lol. You ask me a specific question about my opinion on Hitler. I told you straight out that its none of your business. That's your answer. What you're really trying to do is pull me into your bull****. But here's the thing.....I never gave you an opinion on Dan either. Did you ever hear me say he was a good person? You probably did in your own mind. But again, that's who you are. And again, it doesn't matter. Do you. But I will say this....nobody is completely good or bad. That's just me.

I keep saying I don't trust the media. And in that, I don't fully trust the stories and reports on Dan or anybody else the media speaks on. Particularly when they are one sided, riddled with assumptions and written clearly to gain public perception.

So lets just say the NFL investigation comes back with no findings. I person like you would probably say the NFL swept Dan's transgressions under the rug. So in essence you would be siding with a media report over a legal investigation. You know why you would do this? Its because you are programmed that way. Now be clear, the investigation doesn't forge my opinion of Dan either way. I don't have an opinion. Its meaningless for me to have one. Do you get that. My opinion is on the media and its inability (due to time, lack of resources, biases, politics etc.) to bring information to the public in a fair and unbiased manner.    

Edited by joeken24
add
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I used to work for a large organization that had a media room where all the reporters would meet and get a morning brief on what to report on for the day. The head person would stand up and provide a bullet point slide identifying what's news worthy. But in that, they would generally leave out facts if it was deemed detrimental to the public or contrary to the underlying perception the head guy wanted. Its the reason you rarely read "feel good" stories.

I also used to work as a stock broker. Same thing. We'd have our morning meeting. The floor manager would tell us what stock to push for the day. Actually what stock(s) they wanted us to churn clients with. So the moral of the story is unless you have intimate knowledge of the what the **** is going on, your opinions are meaningless and probably lased with a little bit of bull****.

Anyway, I'm done with this ****. Hope this football season brings more winning.

11 hours ago, Silvernon said:

Why any of you expect these billionaires to be decent people is beyond me. 

One joker for another. Who cares?

I care because THIS billionaire joker established a culture where sexual misconduct ran rampant. The allegations and stories also make it very possible that he participated/contributed/led the misconduct. That's a bad thing. Any argument that minimizes or overlooks the allegations is completely missing the point. 

The next owner could be a buffoon and lead this organization to less success on the field. But back when I thought that was Snyder's biggest sin, I defended him too. I'm just sick of this organization being owned by a guy getting away with treating countless people like ****...for decades.  

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Maybe, you should find another place on the internet where others share your higher level of wokeness.

There has to be a Q like group for Skins fans somewhere out there.  Please find it.

Bless your heart.

1 hour ago, joeken24 said:

Running away? Lol. You ask me a specific question about my opinion on Hitler. I told you straight out that its none of your business. That's your answer. What you're really trying to do is pull me into your bull****. But here's the thing.....I never gave you an opinion on Dan either. Did you ever hear me say he was a good person? You probably did in your own mind. But again, that's who you are. And again, it doesn't matter. Do you. But I will say this....nobody is completely good or bad. That's just me.

I keep saying I don't trust the media. And in that, I don't fully trust the stories and reports on Dan or anybody else the media speaks on. Particularly when they are one sided, riddled with assumptions and written clearly to gain public perception.

So lets just say the NFL investigation comes back with no findings. I person like you would probably say the NFL swept Dan's transgressions under the rug. So in essence you would be siding with a media report over a legal investigation. You know why you would do this? Its because you are programmed that way. Now be clear, the investigation doesn't forge my opinion of Dan either way. I don't have an opinion. Its meaningless for me to have one. Do you get that. My opinion is on the media and its inability (due to time, lack of resources, biases, politics etc.) to bring information to the public in a fair and unbiased manner.    

No I didn't ask your personal opinion on Hitler.  This is twice now that you have misrepresented what I said.  You need to pay attention to what I actually wrote if you want to have any credibility what so ever.  I never asked your personal opinion, I asked if you had an opinion on people like him and how you came to those opinion seeing as you have never met them.

Are you ever going to answer this question or are you just going to continue to attack me for asking a very valid question as it relates to our discussion?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I really hope nobody is still clamoring for Bezos to buy the team...

Would I take Bezos over Dan? Sure.

I don't expect many billionaires to be great human beings, considering it takes a whole lot of 'not being a great human being' to accumulate that kind of wealth.  But obviously there are levels to this as well as give and take.

I'll take a shrewd businessman with a track record of actual success over shrewd businessman with no such successful track record to speak of.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Why? Is there some bad news I’m missing about him?? 

or because Snyder now owns the rest of the ownership?

There are some doozies being exposed in association with his no-unions stance to go along with all the workplace stuff...including fake Twitter accounts praising Amazon lol.

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Would I take Bezos over Dan? Sure.

I'd take a can of tuna over Dan...but that doesn't mean I'd actually want a can of tuna to run the team lol...

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

No I didn't ask your personal opinion on Hitler.  This is twice now that you have misrepresented what I said.  You need to pay attention to what I actually wrote if you want to have any credibility what so ever.  I never asked your personal opinion, I asked if you had an opinion on people like him and how you came to those opinion seeing as you have never met them.

Are you ever going to answer this question or are you just going to continue to attack me for asking a very valid question as it relates to our discussion?

Are you Rick James? Go back and look at what you typed. You may have thought you said people like him. 

Look this is over. You have your take. I have mine. Live with it.

• Haha 1

Was just told by someone in a conversation that: “when you remove the media bias, Dan didn't do any of that, absolutely he didn't stop or fix the culture & contributed by under funding HR but what I'm saying is misogyny exists in your job, in your family, direct your energy towards that rather than silly statements on Twitter” 

“that” being pimping out cheerleaders and the whole video thing.... 😂😂 people are stupid 

same idiot goes on to say: “I'm saddened that you can't recognize misogyny in your family and workplace but blindly accept a NYT story about strangers that you've never bothered to get their point of view”

so apparently my family dislikes, has contempt for, or has prejudice against women? WOW. Never knew that. I guess I’ll have to let them know 😂 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Got it, that person makes no sense to me. I'll just leave it at that, sounds like they're kind of contradicting what they're saying. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

14 hours ago, joeken24 said:

Are you Rick James? Go back and look at what you typed. You may have thought you said people like him. 

Look this is over. You have your take. I have mine. Live with it.

I am ready to move on but I'll be damned if I'm going to allow you to lie. 

On Thursday 5:05 I  wrote:  "Honest question:  Do you not have an opinion of people like Adolph Hitler, Charles Manson or Kim Jung Un?  Where did you get that opinion?  Did you meet them? "

At 5:20 I repeated the question:  "Do you have an opinion of Adolph Hitler?  Where did you form that opinion seeing as you never met him?"

Friday at 5:08 I wrote: "Well you have an opinion on others as well. Adolph Hitler being one. How about Mother Theresa?  Pick a name any name. Where did you get that opinion if it is not from info you have read?"

So where did I ever ask your personal opinion of Adolph HItler as you claimed?

I didn't. I simply asked how that opinion was formed.  You should apologize and answer the damned question.  But we know you won't have the balls to do that.