Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, skins2victory said:

I'm sorry but if people are thinking Dan is gonna be forced to sell the team because people in the building liked to party hard and have side girls, that sounds like a long shot to me. Now we know why Bruce thought the culture was so "damn good". He must have really enjoyed that side piece. But to think that would be enough to get Dan out.... I don't see it. Robert Craft survived his little scandal. 

If you think this is going to be about just "partying hard and having side girls", you might be in for a surprise. The details is what will be destructive, the cover-ups, the employee mistreatment. We're about to find out here soon hopefully. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skins2victory said:

I'm sorry but if people are thinking Dan is gonna be forced to sell the team because people in the building liked to party hard and have side girls, that sounds like a long shot to me. Now we know why Bruce thought the culture was so "damn good". He must have really enjoyed that side piece. But to think that would be enough to get Dan out.... I don't see it. Robert Craft survived his little scandal. 

Because outside of one incident Kraft has kept the patriots looking like a professionally run team. The redskins have been one embarrassment after another both on and off the field. If this is all true it’s a bad look for the nfl and that’s the absolute last thing the nfl wants. This is more than just having a little fun. This is the aspect the nfl doesn’t want exposed.

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Yeah, I'm not gonna be on board with a guy who owns an established media outlet using that media outlet to remove an owner of a private business so that he can take over that business.

Trust me, there is probably enough about every one of the 32 owners that guys like you and me would not be on board with. Maybe w/ the exception of Arthur Blank who I've heard is a saint.

7 minutes ago, skins2victory said:

Snyder is not Kraft. And this sounds like a litany of bad stuff, happening IN the organization throughout all levels.

You could very well be right. But people already dislike Snyder, including his fellow owners that have his balls on their serving platter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CapsSkins said:

Apparently Bibbs was talking about it on his IG Live rofl. That boy Jay wild, man...

The craziest part is that Bibbs was talking to Jay Gruden's son Jack during that IG live. Can you imagine how many people got hurt during these decades of Snyder ownership? Not only directly but also indirectly.

Capri Bibbs said on his IG live with Gruden’s son calling out how he got f***ed by Gruden b/c he was sleeping with one of the receptionists at Redskins Park, who was also ****ing Jay Gruden at the same time. That photo of Jay leaked where he was drunk AF and he got in..

Edited by Panninho
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Come on man we all knew the Russini **** was true when Mrs. McCloughan came in white hot on Twitter. I mean, why WOULDN'T anyone have believed Mrs. McC at the time? She was so angry and so specific. Did anyone think that was out of nowhere?

Usually when a woman comes in like a missile at her guy in that manner, it's almost always another woman :ols:

it just seemed so ridiculous, and no one wanted to talk about it. Then poof, Russini was gone. Cant deny that I didn't still wonder whether it was true or not when she moved to ESPN.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

Holy crap that Gruden stuff is insane if true...banging receptionists at the facility instead of gameplanning! Benching a player for getting with the same team employee?? 

How did this gain zero traction if it came out a while ago, who cares that it's "only" journeyman Bibbs, and to Gruden's son??

Side note: KDawg is gonna feel so justified for saying Bibbs should have been kept over Marshall lol

• Haha 8

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Usually when another woman comes in like a missile at her guy, it's almost always as another woman :ols:

it just seemed so ridiculous, and no one wanted to talk about it. Then poof, Russini was gone. Cant deny that I didn't still wonder whether it was true or not when she moved to ESPN.

Russini wasn't just gone, she got PROMOTED. Spent all of a cup of coffee in Washington coming out of nowhere and then on her way to a national gig...

No one in the media covered it bc they protect their own. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Holy crap that Gruden stuff is insane if true...banging receptionists at the facility instead of gameplanning! Benching a player for getting with the same team employee?? 

How did this gain zero traction if it came out a while ago, who cares that it's "only" journeyman Bibbs, and to Gruden's son??

Side note: KDawg is gonna feel so justified for saying Bibbs should have been kept over Marshall lol

Maybe Perine was out there sourcing side chicks for Jay like his own personal Ghislaine Maxwell. 😂

Edited by CapsSkins
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Trust me, there is probably enough about every one of the 32 owners that guys like you and me would not be on board with. Maybe w/ the exception of Arthur Blank who I've heard is a saint.

It's not about what I would be on board with that NFL owners do...it's the people who own and are in charge of the country's media outlets that bothers me. What the media outlet covers is not supposed to be dictated by how it benefits the outlet's owner.

Just now, Rogue Jedi said:

After reading a lot of these tweets, I must say... there hasn't been a species in the universe more psychologically handcuffed by sex than ours. Kinda depressing.

Powerful men all throughout history have been ruined by 4 things: sex, drugs/alcohol, greed (money), and hubris.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

It's not about what I would be on board with that NFL owners do...it's the people who own and are in charge of the country's media outlets that bothers me. What the media outlet covers is not supposed to be dictated by how it benefits the outlet's owner.

True. But as someone who works in media (though Hollywood not news), I'll say it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I've learned our society in general is not a question of whether there is corruption, but rather *how much* corruption there is. Not to get off-topic but as an example the Supreme Court is supposed to be apolitical but ever since Marbury vs. Madison 200 years ago, it's been a pretty politicized body. Ultimately despite all the institutions we've created, society is just individual people pursuing their own interests and incentives. 

5 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I agree with you.

But I just want to point out that if Bezos buys the team, you are the chalk play if we started a pool to bet who would be the homer most likely to argue about the technicalities of the circumstances lol--that the WP was after Snyder long before Bezos, that the story needed to be told and wasn't manufactured, that there's no proof that he directed or ordered the reporting. You know it's true! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Snyder is not Kraft. And this sounds like a litany of bad stuff, happening IN the organization throughout all levels.

You could very well be right. But people already dislike Snyder, including his fellow owners that have his balls on their serving platter.

Almost everything I've seen so far Dan can say he was unaware of, and push all the blame down hill to Bruce who was supposed to be "in control" of the team. The story is gonna have to have things pinned to Dan specifically, not just that the building of the Redskins was a circus. Which we already knew, now we know it was a partying circus. Most Skins fans are not fans of Dan, so naturally everyone is being overly optimistic here. I am simply taking an unbiased look at what is being said to this point, and to me it does not look like enough to get an owner ousted.