Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yeah I didn't wanna ruffle too many feathers by digging further into that after already mentioning the jsteelz/LL56 connection to the catfish a few pages ago as an offhand thing I remembered... But, reading that link...the connection seems clear lol. What a bizarre turn this has taken. 

This is the first I've heard about the catfish story nonetheless all the people who were involved and the ways in which they were involved lol...

This is me right now:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

If the team was willing to overtly bribe and threaten a damn blogger, while multiple media outlets took part in burying explosive stories that blogger dug up....just imagine what other people have and are willing to spill.  

The way that guy is ranting, it kinda feels like he's not even a source for the damn story! So what do they have, hard to imagine...

Wizards fans have all realized the local media functions like they’re on the pro teams payrolls for a while now.  They do exactly Harrison Weinhold is saying, they keep their mouths shut about embarrassing info until it breaks from somewhere else or the teams chooses to speak on it.  This isn’t new.  They might as well be paid spokespeople.

That being said, why did the Post suddenly choose to let the light shine on this?  Their reporters have been just as plugged in, if not more-so, than the other locals. Why now?  What changed?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I’m not gonna lie. Out of all the garbage from the last twenty years, all this has made this the most difficult time to still be a redskins fan. I’m really debating whether or not I want to be on this train anymore.

My take, if we’ve stuck it out this long, whilst all this **** was happening, and now it’s finally being deep cleaned, nah stick around for the upturn.

Now if Dan survives, a lot more will walk away IMO. But if Dan goes, new era and all that. We’ll be the cleanest running outfit in the league.

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

That being said, why did the Post suddenly choose to let the light shine on this?  Their reporters have been just as plugged in, if not more-so, than the other locals. Why now?  What changed?

This is what I've been wondering all week, even before reading the tweets from that Harrison guy. The whole Bezos-is-using-this-to-pull-a-coup-on-Snyder thing has a little too much validity as a theory for me to dismiss...and if that were the case, I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Edited by Califan007

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

My guess is someone was gonna publish something sort of tell-all and this was their way of getting ahead of it. That’s all I can think of. Maybe the minority owners or Bezos himself.

I honestly hope this is as bad or worse than we think it is. Everyone accountable, from selfish players to piece of **** coaches to harlot reporters... I hope everyone involved has their career forever tarnished by this. If the Russini **** is true, then she deserves to be called every sexist name in the book. Phillip Daniels, Smoot... **** them.

3 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I honestly hope this is as bad or worse than we think it is. Everyone accountable, from selfish players to piece of **** coaches to harlot reporters... I hope everyone involved has their career forever tarnished by this. If the Russini **** is true, then she deserves to be called every sexist name in the book. Phillip Daniels, Smoot... **** them.

Come on man we all knew the Russini **** was true when Mrs. McCloughan came in white hot on Twitter. I mean, why WOULDN'T anyone have believed Mrs. McC at the time? She was so angry and so specific. Did anyone think that was out of nowhere?

9 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I mean...a person or group of people having poor ethics doesn't just turn the dial back on sexism lol. Unless you're jonesing to call Gruden or whoever else was on the other...end...of those transactions a whore or whatever else. Then, whatever, go nuts. Turn it down a notch imo. Young women with ambitions coming into a job where institutional issues like this dictate the cost of getting ahead IS actually a proliferation of sexist problems...but not in the way you mean it. It happened at Fox News for decades until certain execs were finally taken out over it. It's not so simple as someone living down to whatever sexist names you prefer to sling around...it's a bit more complicated than that.

Edited by ConnSKINS26

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

This is absolutely the key question: why now?

Just now, Santana_89 said:

If the league/owners vote to boot Synder and it just might happen, I would not be surprised if one Sean Carter aka Jay Z becomes the first minority owner in the NFL and he buys the team.

Nas should buy the Cowboys then. 

5 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Holy **** apparently Kapri Bibbs spilled all that **** about Jay Gruden on an IG Live WITH JAY GRUDEN'S SON JACK. So he basically ripped the dude to his kid in real-time. My god 😭 

no way...

I'm sorry but if people are thinking Dan is gonna be forced to sell the team because people in the building liked to party hard and have side girls, that sounds like a long shot to me. Now we know why Bruce thought the culture was so "damn good". He must have really enjoyed that side piece. But to think that would be enough to get Dan out.... I don't see it. Robert Craft survived his little scandal. 

• Like 1