Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They say the kid was obsessed with Law-enforcement. Imagine the kind of cop he would have been in a few years. 

I guess you can say hes uniquely qualified. Its pretty crazy how calm he was after he murdered a few people. 

He was in youth police and firefighter groups. Trained by the state to be a killer at age 17. What a great country we live in.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Still doesn't make sense that he was about to commit suicide by cop right in front of his kids, unless he truly didn't believe they wouldn't have shot him had he emerged from that vehicle wielding a knife. If there was a restraining order, why did the AG phrase it that way instead of saying he was in violation of a restraining order? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought (usually) if there's a restraining order on a man, he's not supposed to have the kids. Maybe the second woman was the mother of the kids? Nobody has thus far said he was under arrest. 

6 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

Still doesn't make sense that he was about to commit suicide by cop right in front of his kids, unless he truly didn't believe they wouldn't have shot him had he emerged from that vehicle wielding a knife. If there was a restraining order, why did the AG phrase it that way instead of saying he was in violation of a restraining order? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought (usually) if there's a restraining order on a man, he's not supposed to have the kids. Maybe the second woman was the mother of the kids? Nobody has thus far said he was under arrest. 

Even assuming everything is true and he’s a horrible person that was out to kill police — why would be he meet with so much force and the white kid who just murdered people in front of the police be thanked for his service? 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Even assuming everything is true and he’s a horrible person that was out to kill police — why would be he meet with so much force and the white kid who just murdered people in front of the police be thanked for his service? 

Because to some officers this has turned into an us vs them situation. The United States of America is a dangerous country for its black citizens (that don't have abilities they can use to entertain the masses) to live in. 

10 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

What's the difference between this and Goebbels radio broadcasts? It's here in 2020 folks. This is a news stations hundreds of millions in this country have access to. 

Here's the thing...you can get Fox & CNN on the first tier of cable/satellite, but have to pay for the second tier to get MSNBC & FSTV. Some folks can't afford to be properly informed, others don't care to be. 

It's sad.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Llevron said:

I guess you can say hes uniquely qualified. Its pretty crazy how calm he was after he murdered a few people. 

12 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

this got me too. He just calmly walks away casually like he didn’t just kill 3 people. Sociopath 

It's easy when you don't think of them as "people" but as "wild animals that need put down."

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of basketball, probably never watched a game tbh but this morning I am an NBA fan

I expect someone to come by today and argue that it is so unfair that the players burn down the profits of the owners and networks since they never shot anyone in the back

Seven times

Don't think that this doesn't resonate with NFL players

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

I'm not a fan of basketball, probably never watched a game tbh but this morning I am an NBA fan

I watch very little NBA, more of a college fan. But I love that sports is taking charge (so to speak). This is important. Naomi Osaka refused to play...even the tennis community cares. 💖

• Like 1