Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 35th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select

Cesar Ruiz, IOL - Michigan

6'4" 319 lbs

usa_today_11228723.0.jpg

As long as Pete Carroll is coach of this franchise, the offense is going to go through the run game, Wilson be damned. Its time to finally embrace it, and build on a clear strength. Ruiz is a bowling ball in the middle that can play C or G for the Hawks and anchor the power rushing attack Carroll clearly desires. Prepare for 40 rushes a game.

16 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

With the 35th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select

Cesar Ruiz, IOL - Michigan

6'4" 319 lbs

Dag yo. I was honestly looking for a way to move up for Cesar. Gonna be a great player. 

With the 37th pick in the draft, the LOS ANGELES CHARGERS select...

Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma

large960_blur-0d6336b9efd58d8582837ea75c

The Los Angeles Chargers are proud to announce that they have already added two key cogs to their defensive unit, both of which were the top players on the board at their selections.

With Jeffrey Okudah and Kenneth Murray on the defense, the Chargers are truly... SUPER Charged for the future. 

5 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I really like Murray, and don’t think he will fall past Baltimore. I’ll be honest that I thought about it, and am shocked @KDawg allowed NYG to pick with him there on the board. I would have taken that trade if roles were reversed with Murray being the target. 

I had a couple of other targets on the board. Wasn't necessarily worried. I wanted Murray, but the other two would have been great, too. 

9 hours ago, drowland said:

I'd say Murray's the steal of the draft so far.  He probably should of gone 15-20 picks higher.  If not for my need at OT I would have pounced.  Nice pick! 

Yeah, the Chiefs need DB's or he would have been my pick earlier.  Happy with the DB "we" got, but really like Murray.  Great pick. 

7 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

LOL I'm here folks sitting down to dinner looking for a list I can choose from I've been bouncing back and forth from page 1 to page 18.. I'm picking for the Saints and it's round 2 pick what?

We are 5 picks into the second round but your pick will count as the Saints 1st round pick. Just go ahead and select whomever you like and it will be logged as the Saints 1st rounder. Welcome bud!

9 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

So the Saints are picking at number 38 right now correct second round?

We are 5 picks into the second round but your pick will count as the Saints 1st round pick. Just go ahead and select whomever you like and it will be logged as the Saints 1st rounder. Welcome bud!

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

So the Saints are picking at number 38 right now correct second round?

So if I got this right the New Orlean Saints select J.K Dobbins running back Ohio state with the 38th pick in the 2nd round.

It will count as the 24th pick in the 1st round.  The GM of the saints never made that pick, hence the reason you were asked to take over.   Now panthers are on the clock for pick 38.

Archived