Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

55 minutes ago, gbear said:

With two young kids who are learning to wipe at the same time, I think we are trying recreate the 2020 tp shortage.  Thankfully, I don't have pay wages to my plunger or auger, because they would be demanding overtime.

Neither auger or plunger has anything for a hot wheels car or one of those stupid little solo cups.......just wait

We've done it with hot-wheels before. The deck of cards was the kicker with the older kids.  That one required ye-old-get-your forearms dirty levels of gross.  Have I ever mentioned how great it is to be married to a fix-it-lady?  Having big hands also put it out of my reach...It just reminds me about one of the best and often undersold parts of the human body.  We clean up remarkably well.

We've ridden this rodeo before with our two oldest, but the two at the same time is a new twist. Trying to teach them no more than three tp attempts before flushing, does not mean "three big handfuls of tp to protect the hand and then flush will work."  I think they are secretly in agreement with Trump that our toilets need more flushing power.  

The worst part is my youngest thought the plunger and auger were fun when we made him fix his mess.  Thankfully, he didn't enjoy cleaning the floor after the toilets.  So there is yet hope.