Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

Parenthisation Advisory! 

(Useless knowledge time)

Fitting two penises together is called docking. Rumor is the space agency love people that are great at docking. They hate people that don’t give a dock. Just info in case there are any future career engineers that want to work for one of the space programs. 

(Bonus fact)

Blue Origin made their vehicle the shape it is because they wanted to be the best damn dockers the Earth has ever seen! Massive docking capabilities with that one. It would totally gobble up smaller dockers.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

image.png.c05160d8d9d117876b5217ea7908db1f.png

i think it’s because she can eat as many pies and cookies as she wants and the powder help keep her thin. 

he’s obviously not getting high on his supply like a good dealer. However, if you are the buyer, he’s not necessarily a good dealer if he’s not high. 

I’m not the dealer on this scenario, however, I have bought from one that was high constantly and the dude let my best friend and I pick out our own substance. He was our dealer of choice for about a year. 

initially he wasn’t high, then he was and shortly after that he went to jail for a very long time. A bit later I got clean.

I’ve looked up my best friend at that time and he’s still in it and he has been in jail off and on. So glad I got away

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1