Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

58 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Koolblue13's comments are spot on. It's a brutal industry. But it can also be incredibly rewarding (monetarily & mentally).  

This is one of my primary concerns with him, he has a tendency to be a little dramatic at times.

The other day I took him to the bowling alley and with the music and lights and all the people he was uncomfortable because it was an "over stimulating" environment as he called it.

My first thought is that's nothing compared to a busy kitchen.

But anyway I've hogged enough of the thread that's supposed to be funny with off topic stuff.

Thx to the both of you for the advice I'm going to sit down with him and have a long discussion about the pitfalls and possibilities. 

And buy him some books if his heart is set on a career in culinary arts.

• Thumb up 2

46 minutes ago, redskinss said:

This is one of my primary concerns with him, he has a tendency to be a little dramatic at times.

The other day I took him to the bowling alley and with the music and lights and all the people he was uncomfortable because it was an "over stimulating" environment as he called it.

My first thought is that's nothing compared to a busy kitchen.

But anyway I've hogged enough of the thread that's supposed to be funny with off topic stuff.

Thx to the both of you for the advice I'm going to sit down with him and have a long discussion about the pitfalls and possibilities. 

And buy him some books if his heart is set on a career in culinary arts.

That anxiety should slow down, once he starts chain smoking and drinking a lot. And the weed he'll smoke should lessen the anxiety cocaine usually leaves you with, but just think about how many girls he'll get to meet and the kitchen is a great place for the weirdos and oddballs. Trust me on that. 

If you need any more advice, just hit me up. Here's a conversation related meme or two, to get us back on track.

image.png.91c3842584f9f1abd5ae70c7757821b8.pngimage.png.2cb688c74125c4d5a593f1c88dbf4928.pngimage.png.69ad6d7137252c8256c8cf9374c4b3b8.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

If i could do it all over again, I would go to culinary school rather than undergrad and law school. 

I dont know if it would make a huge difference in my life...my three bean chili has about the same blast radius as the devices I work around.

• Haha 4