Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Detective Comics a bunch of fn groomers, that's what going on!!!

Teen Titans 😒 more like "This Ain't Teen Titans", lolz

There's a gif from some cartoon that I assumed was cropped...that really makes you wonder exactly what they were showing in that episode lol...I can't find it, but I remember seeing it and thinking "What THE hell..." there as well lol...

• Like 1

My teens swear it is funny as all to Rick roll each other and sometimes me. I had to look up what that meant.  They swear it is funny, and my not getting it is just because I am old

...which they find even funnier.

• Haha 3

This happened to me yesterday... ☹️

I'm ok, just a little shaken up, but l'll be ok.

I was robbed yesterday at the gas station. I gathered myself together, my hands were still shaking, I was dizzy, and I honestly think I'm still in shock. My $102.50 was gone. I called the police, they were fantastic and called for medical assistance as my blood pressure was through the roof. The police asked me if I knew who did it, and I told them

"Yeah, it was pump number 2.”

Edited by zCommander
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, zCommander said:

I was robbed yesterday at the gas station. I gathered myself together, my hands were still shaking, I was dizzy, and I honestly think I'm still in shock. My money was gone. I called the police, they were fantastic and called for medical assistance as my blood pressure was through the roof. The police asked me if I knew who did it, and I told them

Im not ready to laugh at gas prices yet. I’m still processing my anger. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zCommander said:

I was robbed yesterday at the gas station. I gathered myself together, my hands were still shaking, I was dizzy, and I honestly think I'm still in shock. My $102.50 was gone. I called the police, they were fantastic and called for medical assistance as my blood pressure was through the roof. The police asked me if I knew who did it, and I told them

B5v8.gif

• Haha 11