Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

Not even joking, there’s a Volvo wagon here in Durham with a vanity plate that just reads SHART. I’ve seen it in the wild twice, snapped a pic last time. Someone at the DMV cares.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, JCB said:

Not even joking, there’s a Volvo wagon here in Durham with a vanity plate that just reads SHART. I’ve seen it in the wild twice, snapped a pic last time. Someone at the DMV cares.

Back when vanity plates were brand new in Virginia, my brother swore he saw a car on rt 123, traveling towards Langley, with the plate "KGB SPY"  

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Larry said:

Back when vanity plates were brand new in Virginia, my brother swore he saw a car on rt 123, traveling towards Langley, with the plate "KGB SPY"  

1 hour ago, JCB said:

Funniest one I’ve ever seen around here was a handicap tag that read CRIP. 

Knew a car audio guy that tried to get FKN LOUD on his tags. He told the local DMV it was for Fosgate  Kenwood Nakamichi. They bought it all they way to Richmond before it was refused. :ols: 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, TK said:

Knew a car audio guy that tried to get FKN LOUD on his tags. He told the local DMV it was for Fosgate  Kenwood Nakamichi. They bought it all they way to Richmond before it was refused. :ols: 

I tried to register DIE HARD vanity plates years ago and was rejected. They told me it was threatening/offensive. I told them it was the title of a legendary movie…. but it didn’t sway them. 😂

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, TK said:

35657b2539b574f1cc24b44bd487941b.jpg

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, Die Hard said:

I tried to register DIE HARD vanity plates years ago and was rejected. They told me it was threatening/offensive. I told them it was the title of a legendary movie…. but it didn’t sway them. 😂

My lab partner back in college managed to get away with VGNA-LVR for awhile before the DMV realized that it did not stand for Virginia Is For Lovers.

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2