Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I wonder how many posters who started here as teenagers have kids now (15)...

I remember starting a thread that basically proved there were no active posters under 20 anymore...be shocked if there was anyone under 30 now in 2024...

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Cacn't pick up women at the bar, gym, supermarket

Where do single men find women these days. Smh.

First, why can't you pick up women at a bar, gym or supermarket?  Granted, that seems old school, like back in my day, but you can literally meet a woman anywhere.  Online dating seems to be the new thing, my older single friends have to do that.  Luckily for me, I started dating my wife when I was in high school back in 1992, got married in 1998.

You could always go the "MoCo route" and go for tinder hook ups?  Probably not gonna meet your soulmate though.  

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

First, why can't you pick up women at a bar, gym or supermarket? 

Because that’s creepy..

the last thing I want when I’m perusing grapefruit in the produce section is some man coming up to me telling me how good I am at finding ripe citrus and if he could get my number. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I've got oodles of choices, but I can't decide what to make for dinner. 

Oodles of Noodles.

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What’s a funnier name for my PE teacher alter ego? Coach Testosteronie or Coach Legday?

Coach Oberschenkelmeister.

• Haha 1

Someone asked about everyone on dating apps now, well those things are a doggone scam. There used to be meetups and blind dates where you'd go meet other people in person and if you didn't hit it off at least you'd stay friends. Now all that **** is gone now. Now you have to go on a ****ing app and "match" with people and most of these people don't have the dignity to match back. The ones that do either have a malicious intent or will just ghost you. It's a whole different game.

**** sucks now if you're a single boy. ****ing pisses me off but at the same time I don't have anyone to answer to, no child support and no "woman" to come home to at night that will nag your ass off.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

Someone asked about everyone on dating apps now, well those things are a doggone scam. There used to be meetups and blind dates where you'd go meet other people in person and if you didn't hit it off at least you'd stay friends. Now all that **** is gone now. Now you have to go on a ****ing app and "match" with people and most of these people don't have the dignity to match back. The ones that do either have a malicious intent or will just ghost you. It's a whole different game.

**** sucks now if you're a single boy. ****ing pisses me off but at the same time I don't have anyone to answer to, no child support and no "woman" to come home to at night that will nag your ass off.

You're the perfect catch! (for a woman my age, that is).  😂

Fitz, why you laughing? 

• Haha 2