Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Tinnitus....someone kill me. Went to a bar 10 days ago with live music. Got drunk and jammed out. That was the fun part. Everything after that has sucked. And then I made the dumb ass decision of listening to music through earbuds. I had the earbuds in and started playing music on high volume - BRRRAANNG! Messed my ears up even more.

Waiting for a referral to an ENT. Say a prayer for me please 👂🏻It is 5:24 am and I have been up since 2 am.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Tinnitus....someone kill me. Went to a bar 10 days ago with live music. Got drunk and jammed out. That was the fun part. Everything after that has sucked. And then I made the dumb ass decision of listening to music through earbuds. I had the earbuds in and started playing music on high volume - BRRRAANNG! Messed my ears up even more.

Waiting for a referral to an ENT. Say a prayer for me please 👂🏻It is 5:24 am and I have been up since 2 am.

If you were in the military, that's 10% disability rating!

:cheers:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I want to know if it is acceptable in metal culture for you to pregame that show on the patio at the Four Seasons. 

Heavens no, kind sir.  

$4 happy hour Modelos at the Tin Roof was the spot.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I love my neighbor's huskies, even when they howl (he built a really nice covered kennel for them).  But he's got a crotch rocket, and friends and I hate that noise.  

They're out in the driveway, talking & such.  They're also getting a healthy dose of Yngwie.  :cheers:

• Thumb up 1

St Patrick is a weird story. His Dad became a priest to avoid taxes, because he was rich. Pat was abducted and taken to Ireland (although Rome controlled the area and Pat was actually Italian) and put in a field to work the fields. He heard voices and said it was god. He escaped and went back to Brittan and became a priest. The church sent him back to Ireland to convert people to Christianity. Ireland was mostly pagans, nature based like Native Americans until Saint Crazy Pants came back and ruined everything. There never was a snake in Ireland either. That is referring to the pagen.

So, Patricus showed up as a Catholic talking crazy because of the voices that spoke to him and ran off all the people living like hobbits. Maybe that's why they never made him a saint.

But there's really no need for an excuse for everyone to drunkenly balter through the streets in reverie with their community.