Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Wait, west Florida?!?

Anyhoo…I’m the high bidder on this currently.  And it’s hard to imagine someone outbidding me.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-mercury-grand-marquis-ls-colony-park-2/

FE149E8A-6FC3-4BEB-AB0E-ED8C871C2BDA.webp 30DB7641-7415-422D-9DE8-47CC93E10422.webp 754A12F5-849E-4FC8-9941-E7E80475F8ED.webp

F4172E0F-30BA-4278-B69B-1190BCEAE193.jpeg

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

yes, it’s to the left of the east side of Florida. 

sweet ride, good luck! I love a good grocery getter. Something like this or a Chevy pickup with the wood planks is on the bucket list. 

This new water pressure thing is fabulous.  (I know I keep going on about it...) :rolleyes:

So far today, I've washed 2 regular loads, one delicate, and 3 comforters...machine fills up sooo much faster. 

Toilets fill up in 15 seconds.  Dishwasher is much more efficient.  We had terrible weather last week, so the digging isn't done yet, and he's got some stuff to do in the crawl space tomorrow.  I haven't had a repair/improvement of this magnitude yet, but it's worth every dime and inconvenience so far. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

46 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Have to take a break from the Stadium. I'm afraid I'm on the verge of saying something that will get me banned.

Our fan base IQ has plummeted so hard.

Your insistence that people that don't agree with you are stupid is what's driving you to that point. 

You do that in the tailgate, too, sometimes you are right, but that doesn't make the opposing opinion or facts presented irrelevant because they don't fit your narrative you are pushing. 

On 12/11/2021 at 10:26 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

Bold of you to post the link to the auction in here while the high bidder.

So funny story, my wife was hospitalized over the weekend (appendix, this ain’t the funny bit) and I swear, she got a car warranty sales call on the damned hospital phone in her room.  You can’t even answer the hospital phone now!  

the future is stupid.

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

So funny story, my wife was hospitalized over the weekend (appendix, this ain’t the funny bit) and I swear, she got a car warranty sales call on the damned hospital phone in her room.  You can’t even answer the hospital phone now!  

the future is stupid.

How the hell did they find her? Was it specifically for her or was it for anyone who answered the phone?

2 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

How the hell did they find her? Was it specifically for her or was it for anyone who answered the phone?

I didn’t ask but I’m going to assume it’s just a random call.  I don’t want to live in a world where telemarketers are tracking us in real time.