Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

16 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Mark Few got cited for a DUI.  Did not expect that type of behavior from him, seems like such an upstanding guy.

The bar for a DUI is pretty low. Not advocating it, but if I had two drinks and the cop pulls me over right after I leave the restaurant, I'll prob hit .08.

18 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

The bar for a DUI is pretty low. Not advocating it, but if I had two drinks and the cop pulls me over right after I leave the restaurant, I'll prob hit .08.

I completely agree. I have always thought they need to raise the limit, .08 is nothing. Certainly not a popular opinion, but certain people know their limits.

5 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I completely agree. I have always thought they need to raise the limit, .08 is nothing. Certainly not a popular opinion, but certain people know their limits.

I take it back. .08 according to some website takes about 5 drinks per hour that's a lot for me. I'm on a mission to get wasted at that rate.

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Counterpoint, the substance in question is known to impair decision-making. I have no desire to trust a stranger's definition of "knowing their limits" after they've had a few.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Counterpoint, the substance in question is known to impair decision-making. I have no desire to trust a stranger's definition of "knowing their limits" after they've had a few.

Yeah … unless you use a professional BAC monitor you know nothing.

Circa 1980-81, I won the Signet/gifted kid chess championship in 5th/6th grade in Dumfries, VA.  Back 2 Back, in fact!

Then my best friend’s older sister introduced us to weed and Black Sabbath…but that’s another story.

Anyway…the point is that, even back in my Chess glory days, I never won 11 in a row.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

32 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Win streak up to twelve 

This is getting noticed in the chess world.

People are comparing it with Bobby Fischer’s 20-game win streak on the path to the 1972 World Championship.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Haha 1