Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

14 minutes ago, Chew said:

It's really starting to feel like I turn 40 next year.  

This annoying fly kept buzzing around my head while sitting on the porch, so I took a swipe at it.  I pulled something in my shoulder and now it aches :(.  

Had to take a TUMS earlier because I forgot to select the milder of the salsas on my burrito from Chipotle and my stomach was on fire.  

At this point I'm ready to look at the flowers. 

**** man. I turn 42 in a month and I feel pretty good. Maybe try a little heroin from time to time. Keeps me medium. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Chew said:

It's really starting to feel like I turn 40 next year.  

This annoying fly kept buzzing around my head while sitting on the porch, so I took a swipe at it.  I pulled something in my shoulder and now it aches :(.  

Had to take a TUMS earlier because I forgot to select the milder of the salsas on my burrito from Chipotle and my stomach was on fire.  

At this point I'm ready to look at the flowers. 

Eat clean, run some miles, lift some weights.  You'll feel great.

I turn 40 later this month.  Diet and workout program has been pretty dialed in for the past 3 years.  I feel good.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The bands are working for me, and hauling **** up and down stairs for the last 2 months has helped the legs.  As long as I'm under 100, I feel good. 

25 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

**** man. I turn 42 in a month and I feel pretty good. Maybe try a little heroin from time to time. Keeps me medium. 

And you're the man who met the former President in an elevator....

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Eat clean, run some miles, lift some weights.  You'll feel great.

I turn 40 later this month.  Diet and workout program has been pretty dialed in for the past 3 years.  I feel good.

Happy early birthday, man. The big 4-0.  You'll have to post from the other side to let me know what it's like LOL. 

Dude.  I'm vegan 90% of the time. I drink a ton of water and I workout 6 days a week. :ols:

Father Time just won't let a brother shine :(

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chew said:

Happy early birthday, man. The big 4-0.  You'll have to post from the other side to let me know what it's like LOL. 

Dude.  I'm vegan 90% of the time. I drink a ton of water and I workout 6 days a week. :ols:

Father Time just won't let a brother shine :(

I've seen your forehead and hairline, you shine plenty.

;)

Edited by China
  • Haha 3

In 20 years I'll be Evander Holyfield's age.  He just got TKO'd in the first rd.

Thing I'm worried about most is not being able to throw these hands as well as I used to.

Unless you bring up My Morning Jacket.  I'll turn in to prime Hagler at 80 years old.

My diet is good and I work out, but I pulled a calf muscle in the middle of my jog yesterday, had to limp home.  Have never pulled a calf muscle, so I'm looking for retirement homes rn.

Get off my lawn, turn the music down, and bring me my toffee candies.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m 51 and I had wings and chocolate ice cream tonight.  About to smoke a Parliament, too.

Also, Morning Jacket just dropped back 2 back Marvin Gaye covers in Brooklyn tonight.

Suck it, youngsters!

Didn't you get on me a couple weeks ago for saying I wanted some food that was bad for me?  I think the quote was like, "it's time to grow up" or something.

You had wings and chocolate ice cream, what are you 12?  And then you top it off with a cigarette that people only get when the convenience store is out of Newports and Kools? 

You're never living this down.  NEVER.  

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Didn't you get on me a couple weeks ago for saying I wanted some food that was bad for me?  I think the quote was like, "it's time to grow up" or something.

You had wings and chocolate ice cream, what are you 12?  And then you top it off with a cigarette that people only get when the convenience store is out of Newports and Kools? 

You're never living this down.  NEVER.  

Guess I’ll be having some wings tomorrow too!

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The exhaust as you sit in the Zaxbys drive-thru ordering your poverty wings.

Poverty wings?  Aw, TTB, are you being an elitist?  Come on, there's only so much room for PB and Kosher Ham on here.  And when Predicto comes back, those two need to GTFO of the way.  No room for you being an elitist on here, TTB.

Poverty wings?  TTB, say it ain't so!

6 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

In Beal's day, they kept the ****ing feathers on the wings!  And they smoked them with forest fire and volcano smoke, because fire hadn't been invented yet.

Seriously, if you eat wings with ranch...let's fight.

"...it's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother."

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I haven't rooted for a fighter in a few years as much as I'm rooting for Evander Holyfield tonight.  Mostly rooting for him not to get hit hard, worried.  Fight doesn't feel right to me.  His opponent is a well known cheater in his previous MMA career, and would absolutely blast people.  I mean...not too long ago, either.  He got hopped up on testosterone and whatever else late in his career and was an animal.  Granted most of his devastation was via kicks at that time, but Evander seems punch drunk and his opponent is probably back on the juice.

Seriously, screw Vitor Belfort.  I hope Evander ni-nights him brutally.

Footnote:  It's the dude Anderson Silva scored his most famous KO on.  The frontkick to the face.

Anderson boxes Tito Ortiz in the co-main tonight.  Twilight Zone s***.  Tito is either getting wrecked, or we seriously are living in another dimension.

6 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Does Holyfield need the money? Dude's 58yo. He should be lounging on a beach eating bon-bons & drinking margaritas. 

6 hours ago, China said:

Sad that these guys seem to have egos that are too big and so few other options in their life for earning money that they feel they need to fight at an age when they should be retired (Holyfield is 58).  I think they have too many people whispering in their ear that they've still got it; people who don't necessarily have their best interests in mind, but are hangers on, trying to cash in on the older fighter's fame).

Just saw some highlights of Holyfield getting knocked down and the fight stopped.  Sad.  He never should have agreed to fight.  Ego and age don't mix.   

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

>>> tool 

mad-you.gif.37d54a245b68f868e43440a54cfc5306.gif

13 minutes ago, China said:

Just saw some highlights of Holyfield getting knocked down and the fight stopped.  Sad.  He never should have agreed to fight.  Ego and age don't mix.   

I'm guessing it's financial trouble, just because Holyfield looked like he was already defeated the entire lead-up.  He never came across as having a huge ego.  Classy and humble all the time.

All I know is that Anderson might be the only guy to ever knock Tito out cold.  Tito is a tank, and has only been TKOd from what I remember.  Anderson straight up put him to bed while Tito was still standing.  Flopped to the ground, 100% unconcious.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, China said:

Considering Tito's politics, happy to see him knocked out cold.

He's the easiest guy to make fun of in MMA history.  Granted, he'd smash me in to bits for doing so, but I'm hiding behind the almighty screen...so let's divulge.

The guy has never found an identity.  He's the "bad boy" who talks big, tries to intimidate, has the most choreographed winning celebration ever (pretending to dig a grave and bury his downed opponent)...but he touts his classiness and respect.  He tries so hard to be eloquent, but is a stuttering-mumbling f***.  It's actually off the charts.  Guy was so easy to root against, and it was because of his bipolar try-hard personality who couldn't make a sentence sound good to save his life.

A little sample: