Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Never really thought about genealogy that much but a simple grave search shows that my Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandpa on my Mom's side was born in Virginia back in 1752. Couldn't find anything easily before that but its kind of cool to be able to trace that far back. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Better than Ken griffey Jr ? 

Didn't say it was "better", lol.

More aggressive, yes.

Junior's was a work of art.  Although I always want to point out his lower body strength was insane.  He looked skinny but his legs were trees.

On that note, Will Clark's stance and swing is top 5 for me.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I hate bourbon, but would never even begin to disrespect it so. 

I think of it as honoring the Dr. Pepper, not disrespecting the bourbon. 

21 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

US Banks suck relative to other developed nations. I’m transferring money internationally and my bank wants to charge nearly 2.4% higher than the mid-market rate. And a wire fee on top. No thanks.

I'm guessing Bank of America.  

Most banks have a "premium" checking account that gives you this kind of thing for free, but you need to keep a certain balance. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm guessing Bank of America.  

Most banks have a "premium" checking account that gives you this kind of thing for free, but you need to keep a certain balance. 

Not B of A but I don’t think it’s related to account balance.

It seems that the Main Street banks that offer money transfer internationally won’t use the mid-market rate that you can get from money transfer services. These services are happy making a flat fee and very little variable based on the amount. Typing a few extra zeros shouldn’t result in a much bigger commission.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Bill Burr is a funny dude. Definitely seems like one of those well rounded Boston guys that you could shoot the **** with about anything, and not think he's finding a million different ways in his brain to call you a spic

Word.  Married a black lady.  Think it gives him a long leash and a complete audience.  Still busts out the racial jokes.  Chappelle killed it.  Wants to be back on Joe's show.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Hey now!!

That's cool.  Any chance they fix the logo?  Looks like a seagull flying away.

On 11/18/2020 at 7:47 PM, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Didn't say it was "better", lol.

More aggressive, yes.

Junior's was a work of art.  Although I always want to point out his lower body strength was insane.  He looked skinny but his legs were trees.

On that note, Will Clark's stance and swing is top 5 for me.

Will Clark was fantastic.  Lefties have a distinct advantage when it comes to the sweet swing convo.