Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

18 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Windy here too, and cold af. Hope it stays this way. I hate this time of year. 50 and chilly one day, 79 with 90% humidity the next, 55 and dreary/foggy the day after that. 

I ****ing hate this time of the year, too.  Cold, windy as ****, getting dark at 4pm.  

Everyone's like "OMG, I love the fall, the leaves change, Halloween, Thanksgiving!!  Football!!  Ahhhh fall!!!!"  Halloween and Thanksgiving are only two days out of the entire time, and only one of those days isn't surrounded by stress, a high amount of cooking, making plans and having to deal with family and traveling their bull**** logistics.  Football is a check in the good column, depending on how much you watch, but if your team sucks like ours does, well, it's not all that great by this time of the year.

The wind this morning sounded like it was going to tear the side off my apartment and it'll be getting dark at 4pm.  **** all the way off, fall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I ****ing hate this time of the year, too.  Cold, windy as ****, getting dark at 4pm.  

Everyone's like "OMG, I love the fall, the leaves change, Halloween, Thanksgiving!!  Football!!  Ahhhh fall!!!!"  Halloween and Thanksgiving are only two days out of the entire time, and only one of those days isn't surrounded by stress, a high amount of cooking, making plans and having to deal with family and traveling their bull**** logistics.  Football is a check in the good column, depending on how much you watch, but if your team sucks like ours does, well, it's not all that great by this time of the year.

The wind this morning sounded like it was going to tear the side off my apartment and it'll be getting dark at 4pm.  **** all the way off, fall.

I love Fall. But I'm also bipolar. Not exactly the best template

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You head on down to Sunshine and get yourself a burger yet, btw?

I don't know how you can live so close to that place and not try it.  I'd be so fat, I couldn't see my junk if I lived near that place.

I haven't even gone to my favorite takeout spots the last couple weeks. Promise I'll go when things (hopefully) die down.

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It’s gonna be 65 and sunny on Saturday.  Get a hold of yourself Spiff!

I prefer high °50's to low 60's and sunny. Inclement Fall weather sucks ass though. But theres absolutely nothing like a crisp, cool autumn day where the sunlight sneaks in between all the beautiful multicolored trees

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Have at it, Maryland doofuses (you know who you are)!

A4A331EF-B177-45F8-8D3C-049C09188C45.jpeg

No, they need to have that flag on it somewhere.  You know that Maryland flag they put on everything from thongs and belts to crab stickers on the back of a car?

You know that Maryland flag, right?  The one that looks like a 3rd grader in art class had a seizure?

That said, I've heard rumors that they're going to make a new flag, here's what it'll look like:

640px-Under_armour_logo.svg.png

• Haha 1