Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

40 minutes ago, wtfskins said:

No you don’t trade down you draft burrow.  You want to be the team that traded away Joe Montana or Tom Brady.  Cause Burrow has that potential.  

You draft either Young or Burrow whoever’s their.  If Haskins plays great then you trade burrow later in the season for a lot more picks.

So - if this guy is supposedly the next Montana or Brady then we are supposed to believe that the Bengals will stick with freaking Andy Dalton instead?  I realize that they are not the best NFL organization but I don't believe that they are this dumb.

Edited by dicksogj
  • Like 2

I find the amount of tempting fate in this thread extremely unsettling.  

Dude is going to trip over a microphone chord and shatter his face walking up to hug Goodell.  

That said, if he manages to actually make it here without the Football Gods smiting him/us, he's a heck of a prospect, and I think the Rivera/Del Rio scheme, he could be a game wrecker.  

I'd really love it if other teams have to fear our pass rush.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

THANK YOU MANUSKY.  Without your jibroni playcalling to ensure we lost the Philly and NY games down the stretch - we may not have locked up the #2 pick.  

As a another poster said, putting Norman in against the Eagles in the second half was pure genius!

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

THANK YOU MANUSKY.  Without your jibroni playcalling to ensure we lost the Philly and NY games down the stretch - we may not have locked up the #2 pick.  

Yep & one of the few games where they played good D (except mainly for 1st 2 drives) was vs the Panthers.  That win basically helped get Rivera hired as the Skins coach & in the process bring in Del Rio as the D coordinator.

4 hours ago, bearrock said:

Was the thread title always tempting fate like this or is this a recent change?

In any event, PLEASE CHANGE TITLE @Sacks 'n' Stuff!!!!

NEVER!!! He would’ve gone back to Ohio State for his senior year if it wasn’t for me showing him love with this thread title. You can thank me when he’s... when he’s... BLASTING Daniel Jones’s pasty white ass twice a year for the next decade.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, skinbuck said:

Bengals are weird.

Plus Joe B’s game, physical traits and college history will be dissected ad-nauseum  between now and the draft.

don't be shocked, I’m just saying

If they take Young at #1, about five teams are going to be calling the Redskins trying to trade up.

It's a win/win situation. 

• Like 4