Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

16 hours ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

THANK YOU MANUSKY.  Without your jibroni playcalling to ensure we lost the Philly and NY games down the stretch - we may not have locked up the #2 pick.  

He followed Bill Belichick's sage command to "Just do your job!"  And what was Manusky's job?  To ensure that the Redskins secured the #2 pick in the 2020 NFL draft by any means necessary.

To you, sir, I say job... well... done!!!!!!!👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

If you don't change the name of this thread and something, anything  happens you better have plans to leave town or something 

Since after the 1991 season, this team has seemed cursed for whatever reason.  So I personally understand your concern and don't make light of it for one second, because no one knows what the future holds.

OTOH, some of us are daring to hope and believe that 2020 will be the start of a turnaround to respectability and good fortune.  The title is more like a statement of hope or faith.  But I get what some are saying about jinxing ourselves.

Edited by cakmoney61

54 minutes ago, FrFan said:

If a team will propose a trade like we did to the Rams for RG3, would you pull the trigger or not ?

No. Look how well those picks panned out for them. There is no guarantee that if you pass on a guy like Young you will even get one good player from the other picks. Unless it was an absolutely insane trade I would stick and take him. I would rather have one incredible player than a couple good ones. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

No. Look how well those picks panned out for them. There is no guarantee that if you pass on a guy like Young you will even get one good player from the other picks. Unless it was an absolutely insane trade I would stick and take him. I would rather have one incredible player than a couple good ones.

I think we can do better than them. I personnally would pull the trigger for 3 firsts and a second, Miami maybe. ;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Look at how well RGIII panned out for us. lol

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Look at how well RGIII panned out for us. lol

Sure, but Andrew Luck was considered the can't miss pick by everyone. And he panned out, it's the Colts fault he didn't do more as they didn't protect him with an OL.

36 minutes ago, FrFan said:

I think we can do better than them. I personnally would pull the trigger for 3 firsts and a second, Miami maybe. ;)

3 firsts and a second would be a crazy trade, for sure. I just don't see someone trading that for a pass rusher, even as important as they are. That's the type of trade you get from a desperate team needing a QB who impacts every snap of the ball.

16 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

What number will he wear? I want to order a jersey. 😂

I'm guessing #92.  He wore 2 at OSU, defensive lineman are often in the 90s, and he can easily tell Ryan Bee to go pound sand.

** IF the Redskins were lucky enough to acquire Young of course. I don't want to be a jinx and have a jersey ready this early.

Edited by KillBill26

1 minute ago, KillBill26 said:

I'm guessing #92.  He wore 2 at OSU, defensive lineman are often in the 90s, and he can easily tell Ryan Bee to go pound sand.

** IF the Redskins were lucky enough to acquire Young. I don't want to be a jinx and have a jersey ready this early.

I’m going to the draft in Vegas. I think I will order #2. Fits the college number and our pick.

2 hours ago, cakmoney61 said:

OTOH, some of us are daring to hope and believe that 2020 will be the start of a turnaround to respectability and good fortune.  The title is more like a statement of hope or faith.  But I get what some are saying about jinxing ourselves.

You obviously don't know me very well I am a habitual hope-er and dare-er every dang season, almost to the point that it is a mental disorder (my wife certainly thinks it is). 

But that is besides the point here, it's one thing to have a Chase Young thread, its another to format it in the exact way that we do on draft day. 

33 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

You obviously don't know me very well I am a habitual hope-er and dare-er every dang season, almost to the point that it is a mental disorder (my wife certainly thinks it is). 

But that is besides the point here, it's one thing to have a Chase Young thread, its another to format it in the exact way that we do on draft day. 

If he gets crushed by a cement mixer on the way to his Pro Day, I know who to hold responsible 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

My apologies.  I was not questioning your or anyone else's level of hope or faith.  My bigger point was that I understand people finding the title foolish and presumptuous.

• Like 1