Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The QB Thread- Change is Name of the QB game

88Comrade2000

4 hours ago, OMacAttack said:

Well first thought was 11 games? Weird number....playing the Texans ohhh okay I get it.

Doubt their season will be salvageable after 11 games of Jacoby Brissett at QB but still he will have 5 games before we play him.

The bigger reason for 11 games is because it gives him the ability to play 6 games, which means he gets his full salary. Which is a bull**** reason but probably part of the agreement made between the two parties.

Watson isn’t sorry at all. Everything he said was for show. The guy doesn’t think he did anything wrong.

Once a predator, always a predator. I think at some point during his contract; there will be another incident.  Except  the next incident; he won’t be able to get out of.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

In other words, nobody wanted to trade for him and take on his contract. Next year he'll end up on the Giants, Seahawks, Lions, or maybe even the Commanders lol. 

Giants and Lions would draft a new qb. Seahawks depends on if Pete is still the coach. Us, we are better riding with Sam; if Carson is a bust.

No extension for Lamar. The Ravens are too smart to let this go down the Kirk route. They are going to trade him. Id wager its the Eagles... They have the Cap and the Picks to make it happen. Add in the giants getting Stroud Young or Richardson while were stuck in QB purgatory.

God I wish we had a future planning front office here... 

Edited by Zim489

1 hour ago, Zim489 said:

No extension for Lamar. The Ravens are too smart to let this go down the Kirk route. They are going to trade him. Id wager its the Eagles... They have the Cap and the Picks to make it happen. Add in the giants getting Stroud Young or Richardson while were stuck in QB purgatory.

God I wish we had a future planning front office here... 

we’ll see.  They won’t trade him this year.  They’ll have to franchise him and then trade him.

I actually think the opposite.  I think they believe they have 3 more years of him being the level QB he is, and they will franchise him twice and then let another team overspend on a 30 year old Lamar.  They’ll get his prime, and then let him walk.  

so the Cowboys have lost Dak Prescott for six to eight weeks.

And they weren't even carrying a backup QB.  They had Cooper Rush and Will Grier on the PS and they were apparently going to use that rule about being able to bring guys up from the practice squad.  Honestly, it's not all that clever a move.  It only gives them a months worth of games with the extra roster spot, since guys can only be called up twice.  I guess it can be looked at as an extra month of QB competition?