Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The QB Thread- Change is Name of the QB game

88Comrade2000

I doubt it - sounds more like Adams was done with GB. GB offered more money (Adams agent confirmed this) and he still chose LV over them. Maybe Carr convinced him, or maybe he got tired of living in WI. OR he decided he had enough of the Rodgers drama.

Circling back to old news - Kirk Cousins agent deserves a spot in the hall of fame. He's brilliant. Cousins surely must have made the most guaranteed money of any player alive to date while delivering absolutely nothing but failure and despair.  

Tyrod to the Giants didn't make much sense to me initially, why would Tyrod want to be there? But it finally dawned on me. For the first time since the Bills, Tyrod won't have a rookie QB behind him. Unless the Giants draft a rookie QB. Then it's going to be really sad.

On 3/13/2022 at 7:34 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’ve had benders longer than Brady’s retirement 

Two strawberry daqiquiris every night at Ruby Tuesdays for 41 days straight doesn't count.

36 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Ummmmm....

ESPN is saying $230 million over 5 years, fully guaranteed.  Plus the Browns are sending 3 first round picks, 1 third and potentially 1 fifth.  Thats insane.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

So; I guess Baker gets traded now. Browns will recoup some of what they had to give Houston.

bingo! It’ll be 3 1st round picks and 2 picks subsidized by a Mayfield trade. I assume it would’ve been the same thing with Atlanta, just switch Ryan for Baker. Meanwhile, Carolina and NO now have to scramble. I assume Winston will start in NO and they’ll try to draft a QB this year or next. Carolina is pretty screwed. They have to draft a QB at this point.