Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The QB Thread- Change is Name of the QB game

88Comrade2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Kyler Murray won’t play for Arizona without a new contract. Will be interesting what happens there. Do they give in? Does Kyler hold out?  Could he be traded before the draft?

Somebody is going to be a liar.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33780924/gm-steve-keim-says-there-zero-chance-arizona-cardinals-trade-kyler-murray?platform=amp

• 1 month later...

If Watson gets suspended for a year or 2, I wonder if the Browns still have to pay him all that money? I'd guess so considering the contract was fully guaranteed. 

Would be funny to see what they'll do with Mayfield if that happens.

On 5/29/2022 at 1:59 AM, SkinsFTW said:

If Watson gets suspended for a year or 2, I wonder if the Browns still have to pay him all that money? I'd guess so considering the contract was fully guaranteed. 

Would be funny to see what they'll do with Mayfield if that happens.

If I remember correctly the first year of the deal has an extremely low salary around 1 mil bc the Browns were anticipating this. I expect him to be suspended around 8 games maybe the season. Honestly, I don't think he should be suspended at all. 

Well, the judge in that Bauer case said that he didn't do anything wrong because the girl supposedly asked him to do all that crazy stuff to her and there are texts. He didn't seem to get in any trouble but the MLB banned him for 2 years.

Now the NFL has some heat because there were 22 women at least accusing Watkins and some of them are talking. Lots of lawsuits going on. It kind of looks bad that he immediately gets a 200+ Million guaranteed contract like nothing happened. Maybe nothing did happen but that's a lot more than just 1 woman filing suit too.

Ron didn't make a mistake in signing him. Ron signed the best free agent QB on the market after swinging for the stands in trades. Fitzpatrick's injury wasn't anything foreseeable by the team.

On a kind of funnier note, the NFL put out a highlight reel of Fitzpatrick's best play on each team he played with. I thought Washington was going to be a pretty easy choice for them since he played half a quarter, but rolled out a preseason play lol

https://www.nfl.com/videos/ryan-fitzpatrick-s-best-play-on-every-team-nfl-throwback

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Why do you think that? I'm not rooting for them, just curious.

Wilson is 5 ft 11, maybe. He almost has to run around to see what the hell is going on but he's almost 34 so he's probably slowing down. He already takes a ton of sacks.

Jeudy was not good but now supposedly he's going to break out? Fant is on the Seahawks. 

Fangio is gone so why expect their defense to be any good either? 

People are picking them to win the division anyway?

OK sure, lol. 

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

Wilson is 5 ft 11, maybe. He almost has to run around to see what the hell is going on but he's almost 34 so he's probably slowing down. He already takes a ton of sacks.

Jeudy was not good but now supposedly he's going to break out? Fant is on the Seahawks. 

Fangio is gone so why expect their defense to be any good either? 

People are picking them to win the division anyway?

OK sure, lol. 

Don't forget, they also have one of the tougher divisions. They might go 8 - 9.

The Watson signing looks a straight-out disaster for the Browns. It's so bad I'm just shocked it's not the Commanders that are involved. At this point, their best hope may be something coming to light that will allow them to void the contract. 

Edited by Hooper
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hooper said:

The Watson signing looks a straight-out disaster for the Browns. It's so bad I'm just shocked it's not the Commanders that are involved. At this point, their best hope may be something coming to light that will allow them to void the contract. 

If it's not Washington, then it'll be Cleveland or Detroit.

• 2 weeks later...