Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Papa John claims to have eaten 40 Papa Johns pizzas in the last 30 days.

Cooked Crack

44 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I don't think that's a red wine, I think that's his beer.  

42 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

He's having some goodwood... apparently. #Dadt

Yea, i ordered the bourbon barrel stout (because it was called Good Wood and also because bourbon) and they brought me a snifter. #Class

Edited by PleaseBlitz

3 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Mellow Mushroom at the top of the chains for me.

Their Holy Shiitake specialty pie is amazing. (Ingredient list below)

Olive oil & garlic pie topped with roasted shiitake, button, portobello mushrooms, caramelized onions, mozzarella and MontAmore™. Finished with chives, Parmesan, a garlic aioli swirl and black truffle oil.

I’ve only had it twice because I’ve never had one close to where I live. But there is a Mellow Mushroom at the corner at UVA, right by the hospital. I went to get pizza while my wife and I were there following the birth of our 2nd and 3rd children. For the 3rd (in June) we waited all dang day for her to finally squeeze that baby out at 9:20 or so. Mellow Mushroom closed at 10 so I hustled over there at around 9:45. Got to feed my wife pizza while she was holding our newborn, and shared some with the awesome nurses. Great memory. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

21 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I did some personal accounting.

I’ve “had” 3 pizzas in the last 30 days.

1 at my local joint.  Extra cheese, pepp, onion.

1 at the Marina Pizza at Atlantis.  Straight cheese homie.

1 frozen Home Run Inn.  Also straight cheese.

That $40 Marina Pizza @ The Atlantis... 

Talk about a rip off.

But we ate there too one night, cause it's the cheapest ****ing thing I could find.

20 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

My favorites are no longer in existence. Sharkey's (not a chain, was only in S. Carolina) and Armand's.

There were Shakey's in the DMV back in the day too, you lunchin.  It was an all time favorite of mine.

Continental in Kensington gets an honorable mention too.

10 minutes ago, purbeast said:

That $40 Marina Pizza @ The Atlantis... 

Talk about a rip off.

But we ate there too one night, cause it's the cheapest ****ing thing I could find.

There were Shakey's in the DMV back in the day too, you lunchin.  It was an all time favorite of mine.

Continental in Kensington gets an honorable mention too.

Look man, get your money right and go down to a 4-star Caribbean resort and enjoy yourself...OR...grab a weekend at the Dewey Super 8 with your broke-ass and call Domino’s.

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Look man, get your money right and go down to a 4-star Caribbean resort and enjoy yourself...OR...grab a weekend at the Dewey Super 8 with your broke-ass and call Domino’s.

My money was fine.  I just don't enjoy spending $40 for a pizza that isn't even that great.  But there aren't really other options so we tried it one night.  They have some good restaurants there but some of them are expensive and nothing special.  I am all for spending a lot of $$$ on a nice meal, but it comes with expectations.  Hell I just got back from Turks and Caicos and I think out of the 7 days we were there, we probably had 6 meals that were $150+.  My birthday dinner was $260.

21 hours ago, -JB- said:

Yes!  I did see a Marco’s commercial and noticed that!  Which is why if I ever see a Marco’s pizza I’m stopping in !

@PleaseBlitz You better finish that crust!!!

I just came in here to tell y’all I ordered Marcos for the first time and it’s my new fav. That app....WHAT?

by that I mean the options available. I love my pizza doughy. Was never able to request it any place else. ****s bomb

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1