Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Papa John claims to have eaten 40 Papa Johns pizzas in the last 30 days.

Cooked Crack

16 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

On a side note, I was cornered into eating some Pizza Hut a couple months back.  It was surprisingly edible.  They’ve upped their game a bit.

Nobody puts TTB in a corner!

Actually just watched that little snippet, that dude definitely wasn't using his real voice in the commercials.  In the video he sounds like he's headed to go shoot rats down at the dumpster after work. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

No bad pizza? Clearly yall have gone soft with your fancy restaurants and stuff.

I've eaten pizza that I dare not speak of. Too traumatic 

I've had Papa Johns, but the kind that is made at a sports arena. That was my all-time low in pizza quality.

That's like "get it caught on her braces" territory using the previous analogy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I did some personal accounting.

I’ve “had” 3 pizzas in the last 30 days.

1 at my local joint.  Extra cheese, pepp, onion.

1 at the Marina Pizza at Atlantis.  Straight cheese homie.

1 frozen Home Run Inn.  Also straight cheese.

Do you think you could have done 40? #PapaJohnsChallenge

35 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm with you on the pizza love.  There's no such thing as bad pizza.  There's certainly varying degrees of goodness, but **** it man, I'm not going to say no to CiCi's if it's available. 

I don't like CiCi's at all.  Chain pizza joints, if I'm ranking them it goes:

1.  Pizza Hut - I like their thin crust best and they really stepped up their wing game.  And now they sell and deliver beer.  Pizza, good wings and beer (fries if you want them) delivered to your house.  

2.  Domino's - pizza is pretty good and they offer salads, but their wings absolutely suck.

3.  Papa John's - pizza is ok, wings suck, but I do like the garlic dipping sauce.  

4.  Little Caesars - Haven't had it in 20+ years, I remember it being good when I was a kid, but what pizza wasn't good when you were a kid.  

5.  CiCi's - ate a buffet once about 20 years ago.  It was cheap in price, the quality wasn't there imo.  

Honorable mentions:  I remember God Fathers Pizza being great (again when I was a young kid) but the one we had got closed down and there is only one location about an hour away, not driving that far for pizza.  Uno's was really good, but our location got shut down years ago, but I always liked their pizza.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

7-11 pizza, stouffers french bread pizza, bagel bites.

i eat all that ****

I'll see your stouffers french bread pizza, bagel bites and raise you cheeseburger Mr. P's frozen pizza.  It's gotta be the lowest on the frozen pizza list, but I can still devour that tomato paste, cardboard looking abomination with the best of them.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

Haven't had it in 20+ years but I still think about DiCarlo's pizza in Wheeling, WV. 

As for chain pizza...give me* the King Arthur's Supreme from Roundtable. 

*If I hadn't been gluten free for 8+ years now. 😟

Casa DiAmici's is gone now.  :(

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Springfield said:

7-11 pizza, stouffers french bread pizza, bagel bites.

i eat all that ****

Ok now, I admit, that’s where I draw the line!!!!! 7-11 pizza is the very bottom barrel of pizza.  It’s below any frozen pizza and also pizza pockets!  Pizza bagels I can do!  Gotta learn how to cook them perfectly so they’re not scorching hot yet cheese still cold 😂

Edited by -JB-

I love this thread. I'll eat any pizza, any day, any time.

Our local joint, Niccoletti's, just got a food truck and parks that glorious MF'er right in front of my building at work. Sure, I have replaced my red blood cells with pepperoni grease, but who am I to complain?

And now Domino's just opened a carryout about two-hundred feet from my front door. Life is good.

Four Star (if that's still a thing), Vocelli's, MOD Pizza, the brick-oven joint up at Eastern Market, the pizza joint beside Soundstage and Ram's Head in Baltimore...

And I just discovered Newman's Own frozen thin crust pep/sausage pizza, which is damn good. Best frozen pizza I've ever had.

Edited by Metalhead
  • Like 1