Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread:Week:5 Welcomes the restless,die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

Didn't feel like drinking too much tonight. Ended up with Chinese dinner and got me the cheapest red wine I could find. Barefoot actually is not that bad at all. :)

So everyone is expecting the Patriots to kick our asses. But that won't happen. Gruden has put out the cigarette and have gotten off the ground and will be somewhat sober....lol

I will just listen to the game as I will be crawling under my newly installed deck to put down some weed control fabric. That should be more fun. :D

What are your plans for the semi game-less day?

HAIL! :cheers: :kickcan:

Just made plans to take the kids to the folks tommorow for home made stew and scones..made from the elk we got the other day...

Tonight slippin into a coma with some fresh dank...cinnamon toast crunch, brocli and a microwaved hot dog for dinner following a day that started shortly before 3 am.

Tomorrow I will be going to a local Apple Farm for some fresh cider and cider donuts (love Fall) as got some family in town. 

Kick off at 1 PM and by 1:05 PM, the game should be over so probably run a few errands before the work week. 

PS - as someone who works in the wine business, you're Barefoot mention has given me pain...haha jk, drink what you like, that's all that matters!

51 minutes ago, PigskinRedskin said:

PS - as someone who works in the wine business, you're Barefoot mention has given me pain...haha jk, drink what you like, that's all that matters!

This guy at this bar I go to on regular basis said something about Barefoot while back (he always drink wine when he comes in). Kinda stuck in my mind. He said it wasn't bad. I guess for a bottle that is less than $10 was worth a shot anyways....lol

So let's talk about wine then. What would be considered a good red wine that is say under $50?

Damn I should have drank more wine last night. Now I am up early...lol. 

I wanted Haskins and Terry to be on the field at the same time. Too bad that didn't happen last week. Maybe we will see Haskins again today with Terry. At least he has chemistry with him. 

9 hours ago, zskins said:

This guy at this bar I go to on regular basis said something about Barefoot while back (he always drink wine when he comes in). Kinda stuck in my mind. He said it wasn't bad. I guess for a bottle that is less than $10 was worth a shot anyways....lol

So let's talk about wine then. What would be considered a good red wine that is say under $50?

What kind of style do enjoy? Let me know what characteristics of wine that you enjoy, I'll throw out some ideas for ya!

I'd like to see a promotion for home games, especially against obvious-loss opponents:

"46 lucky fans will be randomly selected on gameday to sign 1-day contracts and suit up for the Redskins".

Screw it. If we're gonna suck, at least make it interesting.

Pats are due for their annual "How the **** did they lose that game" game. But IMO this team isn't capable of pulling that one off.

Would be kinda funny watching 60k Patriots fans lose their takeover of DC though lol.

If Gruden goes into full WTF mode then anything can happen but I don't see how Gruden could be that prepared and coordinate that with the players who can't even keep from going offsides repeatedly in every game.

Yeah, we're ****ed. Which is a good thing actually.

Sell the team asshole!!!

kids.jpg

Archived