Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just finished an auction draft, $200 budget.  I have three teams this year, I'll post the one I care most about.  $160 12 team league, first place gets $1,200.  2 RB league with a WR/TE flex.  PPR.  I spent $63 on McCaffrey specifically because it is a PPR league and he gets tons of catches.  My only concern is my lack of backup QB.  I was gonna snag Lamar Jackson with my final pick but sorta messed up my budget and only had $1 left.  Some dude right before me got him.  Other than that my team is stacked.  Feel free to drop your thoughts, or not.

QB Matt Ryan

RB Le'Veon Bell

RB Christian McCaffrey

WR Stefon Diggs

WR Brandin Cooks

WR/TE Allen Robinson

TE T.J. Hockenson

D/ST Jaguars

K Stephen Gostkowski

Bench

WR Curtis Samuel

RB Rashaad Penny

RB Kalen Ballage

WR Courtland Sutton

RB Justin Jackson

WR Michael Gallup

RB Ty Montgomery

15 hours ago, DoneMessedUp said:

Not gonna lie, part of me hates fantasy football for getting me hyped for a potential Zeke/Cowboys deal. It just feels wrong. 

Feel the exact same way.  I drafted Zeke this year since I had the 4th pick and I hated that I had to hope he and the cowboys got a deal done.  Typically I hope for pure disfunction and demise so it felt wrong.

Here is to Zeke having a great year while the rest of the team sucks.  Im also hoping that Dak and Amari both hold out next year wanting to be the highest paid at their positions.

I have another rough year when it comes to RBs.... 12 team league:

QB Patrick Mahomes

RB Tarik Cohen

RB Tevin Coleman

WR Tyreek Hill

WR Adam Thielen

TE Zack Ertz

WR Allen Robinson

Def Bears D/ST

K Fairbairn

Bench:

WR Marvin Jones Jr

WR Terry McLaurin

RB Kalen Ballage

RB Dion Lewis

TE Jordan Reed

Im thinking of trying to see if I can trade Mahomes for a really good RB and then use someone like Philip Rivers instead. But Mahomes was killer for me last year.

RBs: Chubb, Cook, White, Duke Johnson, Guice, Justin Jackson, Penny, Hill

WRs: Adams, Cooks, Williams, Miller, Green (IR)

I have a ton of RB depth. We can do 2 WR 2 RB 2 Flex. Right now I am flexing Duke and White with Williams, Guice, J. Jackson, Penny, etc. on the bench. So this would be a depth for starters upgrade IMO, but I fear losing some of these high-upside guys.

I have been offered Mike Evans for White, Jackson and Williams.

Starters:

QB; Winston

RB: Chubb, Cokk

WR: Adams, Evans

FL: Cooks, Du. Johnson

BN: Guice, Green (IR), Penny, Hill, Miller

Thoughts? Winston is my QB so the pairing would be enticing too. Basically i upgrade my WR2 to Evans, upgrade my Flex from White to Brandin Cooks (breakeven probably) and keep Duke in the other flex while I wait to see if Guice emerges and Green to return from IR

Long term assuming full health I would be choosing my 2 flex spots from Guice, AJ Green, Brandin Cooks and Duke Johnson.

HAlf PPR FWIW

Jump on that offer of Evans for White.  That would be highway robbery on your part. Evans is a low 3rd sometimes high 2d rounder while White is a 8th rounder or higher.

Oh miss read that 3 for 1  - still take it.

3 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

I have another rough year when it comes to RBs.... 12 team league:

QB Patrick Mahomes

RB Tarik Cohen

RB Tevin Coleman

WR Tyreek Hill

WR Adam Thielen

TE Zack Ertz

WR Allen Robinson

Def Bears D/ST

K Fairbairn

Bench:

WR Marvin Jones Jr

WR Terry McLaurin

RB Kalen Ballage

RB Dion Lewis

TE Jordan Reed

Im thinking of trying to see if I can trade Mahomes for a really good RB and then use someone like Philip Rivers instead. But Mahomes was killer for me last year.

You didn't have a 1st round pick?

2 hours ago, nonniey said:

You didn't have a 1st round pick?

Brutal.

It was a combination of things, this is a league with keepers and I had no RBs last year. Everyone else kept their good RBs so I was going to be out of luck for the most part anyway. 

To top it off, was later in the draft order and missed the first 3 rounds due to unforeseen events. 😁

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:11 AM, abdcskins said:

Just finished an auction draft, $200 budget.  I have three teams this year, I'll post the one I care most about.  $160 12 team league, first place gets $1,200.  2 RB league with a WR/TE flex.  PPR.  I spent $63 on McCaffrey specifically because it is a PPR league and he gets tons of catches.  My only concern is my lack of backup QB.  I was gonna snag Lamar Jackson with my final pick but sorta messed up my budget and only had $1 left.  Some dude right before me got him.  Other than that my team is stacked.  Feel free to drop your thoughts, or not.

QB Matt Ryan

RB Le'Veon Bell

RB Christian McCaffrey

WR Stefon Diggs

WR Brandin Cooks

WR/TE Allen Robinson

TE T.J. Hockenson

D/ST Jaguars

K Stephen Gostkowski

Bench

WR Curtis Samuel

RB Rashaad Penny

RB Kalen Ballage

WR Courtland Sutton

RB Justin Jackson

WR Michael Gallup

RB Ty Montgomery

Maybe this is a stupid question, but what are you going to do during the Falcons bye week for a QB?

Just now, First Colony said:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but what are you going to do during the Falcons bye week for a QB?

Drop someone and pick up whoever from the waiver wire. I might drop Montgomery right now and pick up Josh Allen. Montgomery is my handcuff for Bell but is the most expendable. 

4 minutes ago, ksun247 said:

I know this isn't the right thread, but does anyone know the status of the ES Survivor Pool? Thanks in advance.

Was wondering about it too.

10 minutes ago, GoSkinsGo said:

I agree with that, I’m just concerned with Nagy saying he wants to reduce his workload. But you’re right, he will definitely get his touches. 

Especially if Burton is still limited by the groin injury.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Should note that fellow Skins fan and FF guru Matthew Berry had the opposite opinion between Cohen and Lockett this week. He "hates" Cohen this week and "loves" Lockett.

Fwiw.

I’m going with Cohen, I’m sure this will bite me squarely in the ass. 

Someone in one of my leagues traded Adam Thielen for David Montgomery yesterday.  It sounds so ridiculous but I swear it happened, I wish I could screenshot it.  Probably the worst trade I've ever seen in my dozen or so years playing fantasy football.  I'm not the type of person to object to trades but I almost brought up the unfairness of the trade to the commissioner.  It went through though.  Mind-boggling.  Not sure if the link will show you or not but there is the proof.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/591887/transactions

9 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Someone in one of my leagues traded Adam Thielen for David Montgomery yesterday.  It sounds so ridiculous but I swear it happened, I wish I could screenshot it.  Probably the worst trade I've ever seen in my dozen or so years playing fantasy football.  I'm not the type of person to object to trades but I almost brought up the unfairness of the trade to the commissioner.  It went through though.  Mind-boggling.  Not sure if the link will show you or not but there is the proof.

Prior to last night Montgomery was being overdrafted up to the 4th round - Thielen was usually going 3rd round so I can see how this trade was approved. 

11 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Don't see it as that big of a deal. I'd rather be on the theilen side but if conditions were right I could see the reasoning.  

20 hours ago, First Colony said:

Drafting 2 QBs is a little outdated.

Actually, as a strategy I like to stream QBs week to week like a K or D. There will always be 10+ starting QBs on the waiver wire each week.

E.g. Nick Foles could be a good option this week if KC lights up the scoreboard, SF/TB game should be high scoring either QB could be an option, Den/Oak matchup as well, someone's going to show up on MNF.

Archived