Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

The dems should take the gloves off at this point.  Stop trying to prove the case.

At this point it's about history, and Senators etching their names in their grandkids history books as being part of the cover up.

You say you want the American people to make the decision in the upcoming election... Fine, but how can they make an educated decision while the president, and YOU continue to propagate a cover-up of the truth?

Just now, illone said:

At this point it's about history, and Senators etching their names in their grandkids history books as being part of the cover up.

This was always the point.  We always knew he'd get acquitted, but now a number of people have irreversibly tied themselves to him. At this point there's so much bad stuff on the guy that whether it's 2021 or 2025, it'll all get uncovered and all the appropriate people will be charged.  We also have a clear record who helped cover it up.

This is especially important because back when we went to war with Iraq, a number of Democrats questioned the intelligence from the CIA and their concerns were always met with, "Why do you have America?!?!? Don't you remember 9/11?!?!?!"  The Democrats eventually played nice.  Today, Republicans like to remind us that the Iraq invasion was a bi-partisan mistake passed with a 97-3 senate vote.

Of course, I'm sure the talking point will eventually be, "Oh man, I wish the Democrats in the house had done more to investigate the guy.  I would've totally voted to convict, but they were in such a rush to impeach they put forward a really half-baked case instead of doing their homework."

7 minutes ago, wrilbo67 said:

Of course, I'm sure the talking point will eventually be, "Oh man, I wish the Democrats in the house had done more to investigate the guy.  I would've totally voted to convict, but they were in such a rush to impeach they put forward a really half-baked case instead of doing their homework."

I dont think many people are going to let the senate off the hook for this once all the truth comes out...

13 minutes ago, wrilbo67 said:

By "eventually", you mean "twa, yesterday"?

Just now, wrilbo67 said:

I mean, they're already using the lite version of that argument, but they still have plausible deniability about the part where they know how corrupt he is.

You and I have different standards of "plausible". 

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Seeing a lot of Trumpers claiming the Super Bowl halftime show lacked family values and class. Hilarious.

One Trumpeter friend was complaining people were talking about the Superbowl and complaining about anthem controversy again.

At least a couple of Trumpsters were mad at all the attention being paid towards Kobe's  death and posted pics of troops; saying we should pay attention to troop deaths instead.

They live in another planet, the Cheetos planet.

17 minutes ago, illone said:

Fixed!

Honestly, this is where the Parnas thing is a huge revelation.  Its one thing for everyone around him to pretend to bury their heads in the sand even though they know whats going on.  It's a whole other thing for someone to come out and say, "I was in the room and all those people were with me acting as willing participants."

3 minutes ago, wrilbo67 said:

Honestly, this is where the Parnas thing is a huge revelation.  Its one thing for everyone around him to pretend to bury their heads in the sand even though they know whats going on.  It's a whole other thing for someone to come out and say, "I was in the room and all those people were with me acting as willing participants."

We've (OK, I've) known that for years. 

The FBI begins investigating Russian actions in the election, and Devin Nunes immediately begins a congressional investigation into the FBI. They were working on a story to ignore the results before there even were any results. 

Before the investigation, they knew Trump was guilty, and they were actively working to create a false story to cover for it. 

1 minute ago, Larry said:

We've (OK, I've) known that for years. 

The FBI begins investigating Russian actions in the election, and Devin Nunes immediately begins a congressional investigation into the FBI. They were working on a story to ignore the results before there even were any results. 

Before the investigation, they knew Trump was guilty, and they were actively working to create a false story to cover for it. 

Yeah I know... the goalposts are perpetually moving on us. Just let me be optimistic for a bit. :P

16 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

One Trumpeter friend was complaining people were talking about the Superbowl and complaining about anthem controversy again.

At least a couple of Trumpsters were mad at all the attention being paid towards Kobe's  death and posted pics of troops; saying we should pay attention to troop deaths instead.

They live in another planet, the Cheetos planet.

Magats are an easy mark, they will believe anything.  Nevermind the fact that the government (we - tax dollars) PAYS millions to the NFL for military coverage.

Why do we have so many people with ****ty character in this country? People who don't believe or value anything beyond what they can use to feed their appetites.

Why is it that so few people have any interest in being ethical leaders and pillars of universal positive values?

Why are people so weak and accepting of terrible character and why aren't we making fun of nihilists for how short-sighted and incredibly dumb they must be, how terrible at life they must be, to derive no meaning from it?

If the only thing you're doing with your life is supporting a nihilist because it makes you happy to see other people hurt, because you think they look down on you, then you're a weak mother****er, a god damn moron, and a ****ing waste of existence.

There is nothing genius about ****ing people over, or preying on people who trust you or who abide by rules and laws that you don't give a **** about. Trump is not a genius. McConnel is not a genius. They are short-sighted, angry pieces of **** who hate how people see them and react to them, but rather than do/be better, they destroy **** and bring everyone else down so they can be a king in their own personal **** hole.

I mean, how ****ing weak and stupid do you have to be at life to choose making the world worse for everyone so you can rule over your diarrhea vision for humanity, rather than working hard to find your place in a world while making it better for everyone?

I'm tired of these weak, dull, disconnected, failures of humanity. Especially these weak ass, cowardly ****ing men who wouldn't last a second in the jungle of real life without their privilege to leverage and their dunning kruger bumpkins to prey on.

**** you and your lives without meaning.

Pathetic mother****ers.

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

The context of saying the quiet part out loud.

Got it. What she was really saying is that now, the next time a Dem President has an R Congress, they might abuse their investigatory power on a made up scandal to perform four years of searching for anything that might be of political advantage. Because of what the Dems did. 

Archived