Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

Naw they are trying to find a way to disagree with what they probably know by now is legit evidence against him/them AND sell it to their voters. 

Its all they got. They put themselves here by supporting this dude to begin with. Now they don’t have a choice. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Right. They still haven't disputed any actual information that has come from the hearings.  So just stomp up and down, complaining about the process, hoping that becomes the story. (btw, nothing wrong about the process anyway)

Frankly, shoot the messenger seems to be the only avenue the Republicans have.

I think some of the newer GOPers like Matt Gaetz, have absolutely nothing to offer anyone, including his own constituents besides "I love Trump too" which is why his loyalty to Trump is so solid.  Does anyone know anything about him or Jim Jordan besides their unabashed lock step support for every single thing Trump does?  I suppose in Jim Jordan's case, he'd rather not have more people know his history.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:21 PM, Llevron said:

The only thing that upsets me about this is that I know Dems are going to let the Republicans that covered for this get off free. They wont punish them for letting politics hurt the country and that will be a political decision that will hurt the country. 

And example must be made and the dems dont have the balls to do it. 

On 10/22/2019 at 5:37 PM, BenningRoadSkin said:

I wonder how this forum would feel about this punishment. What does it look like? What should happen? Who actually gets punished?

Joe and Mika seem to want to make this about themselves. There is a pretty obvious deference between someone WE KNOW has committed a crime that his own lawyer is in jail for that is only out of jail because he is the president, and someone who sent emails from her personal server and was cleared of wrong doing. 

Its Not hard, and I know they ain’t that dumb. They are just pulling that typical republican false equivalency bull**** they always do. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Joe and Mika seem to want to make this about themselves. There is a pretty obvious deference between someone WE KNOW has committed a crime that his own lawyer is in jail for that is only out of jail because he is the president, and someone who sent emails from her personal server and was cleared of wrong doing. 

Its Not hard, and I know they ain’t that dumb. They are just pulling that typical republican false equivalency bull**** they always do. 

We need to understand that this country has a lot of social classes. They share money, property, and sexual partners among other things. If you can put a president in prison, that means the shady stuff they have done is no longer safe. That’s what I keep getting at when I say “they aren’t mad at Trump’s policies. They are mad at how he moves.”

Seem to be a whole lot of conspiracy theories floating around.  Many of them pointing fingers at Ukraine.  

I wonder where they're coming from.  I mean, who would want to trick Americans into liking Russia and abandoning the Ukraine?  

18 minutes ago, Larry said:

Seem to be a whole lot of conspiracy theories floating around.  Many of them pointing fingers at Ukraine.  

I wonder where they're coming from.  I mean, who would want to trick Americans into liking Russia and abandoning the Ukraine?  

tenor.gif

Archived