Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

Watching this Ohio st Clemson game..every defensive snap for Ohio state I'm watching #2

2 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Burrow has 420 yards and SEVEN TD's in the first half?

Sweet breast feeding baby Jesus. Dude is unreal!

Lol hahahaha I thought my "sweet baby jesus" comment was funny..lol nice one man

1 hour ago, Doctorfro said:

IQ....football acumen is the thing that people forget about when talking about Haskins. He doesn’t really have much. Got a big gun but doesn’t have a lot upstairs to go with it. Frankly, if Cincy has a brain fart and doesn’t draft JB we would finally have a shot at a legit game changer. 

You are a month late on this hot take.

5 minutes ago, dyst said:

Where is Young, hurt?

he hasnt had a lot to do so far tonight. They are not running to his side and they are also using a quick passing game. But Clemson is about to go down 17-0. They will have to pass. Time for Young to feast.

Wow. Dobbins is just killing Clemson.

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

he hasnt had a lot to do so far tonight. They are not running to his side and they are also using a quick passing game. But Clemson is about to go down 17-0. They will have to pass. Time for Young to feast.

Wow. Dobbins is just killing Clemson.

Oh ok. Didn’t see him on the field last time Ohio defense was up.

I never watch college football but wanted to watch to get a glimpse of young.

So far young has been quiet but that doesn't mean much, obviously it's one of those positions where you can make an impact without big numbers.

I'll say this, I was quite impressed about how the physicality was not drawing flags and then poof ejection for targeting and all that went out the window.

Archived